Thursday, January 31, 2008

2/1 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • A 1996 clip of Kimberly McCullough, Stuart Damon, and Maurice Bernard discussing their Emmy nominations on the Regis and Kathy Lee show (source)

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
1/29 Robin and Patrick
1/30 Robin and Patrick

::Golden::
none at the time of this post

:: Pretty Reliable::
AIG: none at the time of this post
EMI: none at the time of this post
Chat Up:
Hey Chat Up? Hope you are well. TTYL did indeed tell us about two actors on last rites. You mentioned one. Have you also heard that the other one mentioned by TTYL is also on her last chance?
I have heard that as well. If you'll remember, back in November I did mention that there were issues there and there were some who wanted her let go at the end of her cycle
Chat up, what do you mean by end of cycle? Is that the end of the 13 weeks?
Also, in regards to both characters I am no lawyer so I was wondering is it possible to recast and if they do does that mean they have to buy out the other two's contracts ? Just wondering how it works. thanks.

contracts for newbies are on 13 week cycles and management can let them go at the end of any 13 week cycle. Should they wish to recast mid-cycle, they would have to pay the departing actor per the terms of the contract (they wouldn't buy the whole thing out on new contracts) If it is at the end of the contract, no buy out required
I remember us all discussing that and then she was supposedly saved during that power struggle between who wanted to keep her and who wanted to let her go. Now that they've thrown her this Ian story, I thought that maybe there was no longer any discussion of letting her go. How long is this story supposed to be playing out? I thought I read that Ian is a recurring character. Will it go through next sweeps period or is it meant to be a shorter term story, if you know.
The discussion about her only ever simmered, it never died out. Ian's story is longer, Leyla is not necessarily essential to it
Chat Up, this is just my guess, but could they be keeping Robin's role limited (only for right now) because they want Leyla to succeed? We heard that she hasn't gotten alot of negative feedback because of Scrubs, could they be trying to help her gain more support by taking Robin out for a bit to try to get her more support and then when she does, they will move her on elsewhere and then start Scrubs up again? I hope this isn't viewed as negative, because I do think TPTB value KMc, it was just something me and an offline friend wondered because we haven't seen very much of Robin yet in the story.
My problem in provided any type of lengthy answer to this is that it will be torn apart elsewhere. Suffice it to say that is not what they are trying to do.
I love how they are going to give Robin a POV through Liz. But I am wondering if they will give Liz a POV through any of this. They seem to not be writing for her POV and I was wondering if you knew if there was plans on changing that,
Thanks

I haven't heard anything on that, I'm sorry
Hey chat up!
Great to see you!
This is my haven and heaven at the moment. I have work to do tonight but while eating dinner, I thought I would check in with everyone.
Saw the ratings and the demos really impressed me! A 0.2 jump in one week is fabulous! Do you think those wearing mouse ears will give any credit whatsoever to the Robin pregnancy due to the soap press and promo?

Hey m2c -
Some credit has been given where it's due - and that's one of the places.
I'm now really out.
Hi chatup are people happy with the ratings for last week. They did really well.
the improvement in the 18-34 demo is good news indeed. However, it needs to be sustained for it to have any real impact.
Sustained all the way through sweeps?
Yes.
Chat Up, if the ratings sustain through sweeps is there a chance there will be a change in Head writer? Thanks.
That particular item has been on the table for a while.
I would say showing improvement only bolsters the case of the people who are working for a change.
Awesome!!! Would that mean Wolf or would they attempt somebody completely different?
That I am unsure of.
Will GH or ABCD ever consider releasing Old eppy's on DVD? It would be great for us generational watchers to re-live the good ole' days!
They might but I haven't heard anything in that regard.
Any idea if they are taking the Robin/Liz friendship anywhere? I always believed these 2 matched up well and found it strange they weren't work buddies until now.
My understanding is that Liz will be Robin's voice of reason through some of the more challenging aspects of the pregnancy but I don't know how long they are going down that route (source)
TTYL:
none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish Anon:
none at the time of this post
Soap Dish Anon:
2/1
Sam will receive a shocking news from Patrick (source)

February 21st , Patrick learns he's the father after hearing a conversation between Liz and Robin. A angry Patrick confronts Liz.
Not sure if this is the person above or not...
Patrick asks Liz to keep quiet. He doesn't want Robin to know that he knows.
Ave specced this but...
well that is what happens. This part happens on the 21st/22nd.
Why is he yelling at Liz?
I don't know the specifics. Only that he is furious but then asks Liz to not tell Robin that he knows. Liz agrees as long as he steps up and takes care of his child indirectly. That is the only info i really have. Believe what you will (source)

This is all from M&M
MM, have you heard about Patrick learning the paternity secret on the 21st?

Nope
going by what you know with your spoilers, would you say it's a possibility?
Nope. (source)

Patrick does not find out anything about the paternity anytime soon.
and by soon you mean not in Feb sweeps?
fact. I did not want Patrick/Robin fans to get their hopes up. I am not answering any questions but I wanted to correct this. (source)

Do you know who else Liz shares scenes with tomorrow?
Patrick and Robin and Jake (source)

Patrick asks Leyla to move in with him. (source)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP