Monday, January 7, 2008

1/7 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Serial Drama jazzes up their GH week in review with most annoying and awesome things of last week. It's got a poll and everything!

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
nothing confirmed as of yet

::Golden::
none at the time of this post

:: Pretty Reliable::
SoapQueen: none at the time of this post
SoapKing: none at the time of this post
AIG: none at the time of this post
Script Insider: none at the time of this post
Chat up: none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Soap Dish Anon:
1/7
Lots of Carly coming up though. She'll be having confrontations all over the place. With Sam, Jason, Liz and Sonny. Also talking to Michael.
I also heard that Carly and Robin get into a fight about motherhood or something when Robin overhears Carly bashing Liz about her parenting skills. (source)

Puppy Insider here,
I see some of my backstage stuff being debated, I stand by it all 100% and you're welcome to ask any other insider that you consider legit for verification.
I am not feeling well today, so I'm not sharing much.
Scrolling through the IL though, I will tell you that the stuff in the IL that was posted Sun, Jan 6th at 5:46 p.m. is 100% accurate (I had the page number but it looks as though the IL is being cleaned up). Whoever gave that information knows their stuff.
That doesn't mean there isn't other accurate information in the IL, there in fact is, but that is the only post I will comment on right now.
Also, I saw someone claiming that person was lying and giving them a hard time, people should really stop doing that. I am thick-skinned so skeptics or doubters don't bother me a bit, but not everyone is like that. A lot of insiders take risks to share info, so listen to everyone, even if you do not like or believe their information. Not a lecture, just friendly advice.
Have a good day everyone. This is my one and only post today. (source)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP