Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1/17 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • According to NHL.com, Jason Thompson is scheduled to participate in this weekend's celebrity charity hockey tournament - tickets to the Echoes of Hope game are here.
By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
Week of the 14th
Robin
Tuesday
Patrick & Leyla
Patrick
Nikolas, Patrick, Leyla & Emily
Nikolas, Patrick, Leyla & Nadine
Nikolas, Emily & Patrick
Nikolas, Emily & Patrick
Patrick

Wednesday
Patrick
Patrick
Patrick
Nikolas, Nadine, Patrick & Day Players
Nadine & Patrick
Nadine & Patrick

Friday
Patrick
Patrick & Leyla
Kelly
Kelly

Patrick
Tuesday
Leyla & Robin
Robin
Robin, Leyla, Nikolas & Emily
Robin, Leyla, Nikolas & Nadine
Robin, Nikolas & Emily
Robin, Nikolas & Emily
Robin

Wednesday
Robin
Robin
Robin
Nikolas & Emily
Nikolas, Robin, Nadine & Day Players
Nadine & Robin
Nadine & Robin

Thursday
Nadine & Nikolas
Nadine, Nikolas, Kelly, Russell & Monica

Friday
Robin
Robin & Leyla
Leyla
Leyla
Leyla
Nikolas & Emily (source)

::Golden::
CGS: 1/25 - a new doctor catches the attention of the nurses. (source)
SOW article: Kimberly talks about Robin keeping the secret and getting to wear the pregnancy suit
SOW spoiler: The DNA tests from Georgie's murder go missing. A pregnant Robin is hurt by Leyla and Patrick's antics. (source)

:: Pretty Reliable::
AIG: none at the time of this post
Chat Up: none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish Anon: none at the time of this post
Soap Dish Anon:
1/16
Robin tells Jason that Patrick is the father of her child. Jason tells her she is free to do what she wants and he will support her in anyway he can (source)

Robin may soon get a non-Patrick related shock. (source)

I just wanted to say that besides Liz, Jason will also know patrick is the father of robin's baby. I was the one who dropped that first earlier today.
Awesome. When does Liz find out and when does Jason find out? Does Robin find out about Jake? TIA
Not right now but yes eventually liz does tell her. I don't know if Jason and Liz both know the other know about robin's secret. They both just are there for her.
When does Patrick find out? Soon?
Not any time soon that I am aware of.
Will liason confide to each other that they both know the truth or just be soundboards for Robin?
TIA

Like i said before i have no idea if Liz and Jason tell each other they know about Robin's secret. They both are just there for Robin. Jason tells her he'll support her anyway he can.
Is this Jason stuff soon?
Yes. Should be the first week of Feb
Are they currently chem testing Nikadine? Any chance of Neyla being tested?
Nik and Nadine are being tested but its not written in stone. They share more scenes in the coming weeks, and Robin wonders if she's getting too involved
Do we see how Jason starts to support Robin? Does he pay for an apartment for her or something?
I don't know how he supports her only that he tells her that he will support any choice regarding the baby she makes and that he is there for her if she needs anything. (source)

When the pre-nom list comes out in a few weeks, these will be the names on it
Lead: Benard, Burton, Geary, Wright, Ward, Monaco
Support: Christopher, Roche, Anderson, Herbst, Livingston, McCullough
Younger: Cash, Duhon, Berman, Storms, Letherman
Bank on it. (source)

From M&M, for those worried about a Robin miscarriage:

Robin is NOT having a miscarriage, I already asked about that one. (source)

Bank on Peyla sex for the next few weeks. At least once a week.
Sorry. (source)

I can refute that. After next Wednesday, we don't see much of Peyla at all. Patrick's friend comes to town and most of his interactions from that point on are with Dr. Devlin and Robin.
Do you know what his role is? The new Doc?? Thanks I appreciate it. I've been looking for an insider to give me some insight on him.
I don't know details, but I do know that he interacts mostly with Patrick and is supposed to have a secret. I'm assuming that secret is that he's the "Ian" Jerry has been conversing with. (source)

Wait so are you specing or do you know for a fact most of his interaction is with Patrick? Thanks for answering again!
All I know is that he's first shows up on Friday, but most of his interactions while on screen will be with Patrick and some with Robin. A friend of mine is a big Patrick fan and wanted me to find out who he's sharing most of his scenes with over the next few weeks. (source)

If NB really did say it was going to be a quad then what I heard this weekend makes a hell of a lot more sense.
I haven't given out scoops in quite a while, mostly because they are extremely hard to come by these days. Anyway, let me preface by saying that I only ask about storylines and couples I care about. For me that would be Alexis/Jerry, Lucky/Sam, and Robin/Patrick. Some are vague, some are detailed and I would say at about 85% accuracy.
Robin/Patrick: This is what I heard this weekend. When I asked what on earth they were thinking doing Patrick/Leyla again, I was told that they are not going to be a couple, not really but the revisit to them has dual purposes. One purpose is angst for Robin/Patrick, the second so Leyla would have a real pairing. When I reminded them that they just told me that Patrick/Leyla were not going to be a couple, I was told no, not Patrick. Wait and see. Three strikes and you're out.
Now it's clicking.
I was also told this just after Nov sweeps: TPTB really like NB and think she has potential. They definitely want her to work. Patrick/Leyla the first time around was supposed to establish her on the canvas so she could move on outside of the hospital, possibly to Nik. But that was cut short due to fan backlash. She was originally supposed to be with Patrick for longer then move out of Robin/Patrick's orbit for good but because they had to cut it short, she was stuck still on the hospital side. They tried again during sweeps and tried to make her more likable and the backlash was even worse, so again the story was cut and she was still stuck on the hospital side.
This is my own speculation: They know Patrick/Leyla will not work but they want NB to work so instead of trying yet a third time to do this story and move her out of the hospital side, they are bringing someone in. Someone who is already tied to Patrick and that is why they are tying her to Patrick again. (source)

During a phone call, Jerry assures Ian Devlin [the new doctor] the shipment is on its way to Port Charles on the Zacchara boat and will be coming through Sonny's territory. Ian wants guarantees there will be no screw ups along with Jerry's assurance that he's working on the deal to secure Alcazar's piers. Jerry gives him his word. Ian asks Jerry to fill him in about the staff at GH.
Take It To The Bank (source)

2 comments:

ALLY2HisHeart January 17, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Oh wow--I am SO trying to get someone to cover for me for a few hours at my Sundance Shift so I can go!

I am not buying a ticket yet just in case...but I have the directions to the ice arena all printed out. Should be out a little ways from the craziness of main street! LOL.

Ally

Amy January 18, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

I hope you find someone, that would be fun to cheer Jason T. on when he's so close to your home!

Park City is beautiful, I was there a little more than a year ago. It reminded me a lot of the Colorado ski towns I grew up around. I've heard it's insane during that time, people are shacking up together right and left just to have a place to sleep.

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP