Thursday, January 31, 2008

1/31 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • The Soap Box loved yesterday's scenes with just Robin and Patrick

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
1/29 Robin and Patrick
1/30 Robin and Patrick

::Golden::
SOW: Nik: Patrick, Ian and Robin are concerned when they find out that Nik has left the hospital and went for a drive in one of his states. Later on, Nik remembers having an episode while driving and it looks like he may have hit Sam. (source)

:: Pretty Reliable::
AIG: none at the time of this post
EMI: none at the time of this post
Chat Up:
CU...can you give us ANY thing that Scrubs fans have to look to the next two weeks or so? Specific moments? I am starting to get frustrated with the "things will turn around soon" "Scrubs are still the story"
As I've said before I don't have specific scene information as I don't have access to the material that would provide that to me. You have other insiders who can give that to you.
And as I don't have specific information on this pairing and it's a hot button issue, it's probably best I just refrain from answering on the subject until things start to improve. Less frustrating for everyone all around. (source)
TTYL:
TTYL -- Since you have backstage stuff, what can you say about how JT feels about things? I thought the Patrick character was awesome up through the flirting with the playboy bunnies. Also, what do you know about why the HIV informed consent has been so mangled? Is there no one there who cares about being responsible?
From what I have heard JT is HAPPIER than he has been .. I haven't gotten the impression that he has been unhappy or heard anything about him being unhappy like he was last year. From what I am hearing , if anything, he is excited that the baby story is kicking into gear.
The HIV angle - I need to ask around. I have been out of the office for a while - and now with getting sick I need to ask around.
TTYL, was his unhappy phase -the NS phase, or something else?
NS and coming off of NS for both JT and KMc were rough.
From PA's it seemed as though Kmc really enjoyed NS. So, she was disappointed as well?
She's a company man first.
TTYL was that because it didn't turn out the way it was promised to them? I know that Patricks character took some hits - but during NS, KMc got some great material. Were they unhappy just because it stalled their story or was there more to it?
Kim herself was great and as you saw, got lots of meaty stuff but her pairing suffered greatly...and JT and his character suffered. Those were concerns.
If you have access to her can you tell her to quit with the bangs!!! I get the impression she is the consummate professional from her PA's I have attended.
I'm sure she already knows the feelings about her hair.
I took it to mean, even if she HATED something, she wouldn't bash her employer in public. In private would be a whole different matter. TTYL am I on the right track?
Correct. She's have to really be upset to break ranks. Only recent thing I can think of was SD's firing.
TTYL, JT and KMc both relized the damage done by NS. Did TIIC realize Patrick may not rebound from this NS redux on GH. Do they really think fans would accept this story direction?
They still consider NS a relative success. (don't shoot the messenger) And any "damage" that they felt was done to the character they felt the ground could be made up on GH.
TTYL is there any backstage gossip you want to drop? It can be about anyone. TIA!
I think I gave you guys all I had.
My last rites drop was the latest.
Sorry.
You can't give us more hints on who they were ..can you??
I thought I came back and told you? NB and JD. (source)

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish Anon:
All the ladies love Ian now...wait until they find out who he really is. But then, the ladies always did love the bad boys.
2 pregnancies right now...but there won't be 2 babies.
Which popular GH beauty will be ushered out before the year ends? Nobody saw this one coming. (source)

GH's TMK is rumored to be a face from the past. We won't blow it by reporting any more than that.
What the hell...I'll do it.
It's RLS/Father Mateo.
When he attempts to strangle his last victim, she pries his gloves off and that's when we see his tattooed fingers. (source)

Regarding the above scoop, with the way things are now with the writers strike noone knows what is going to happen that far out. They haven't even filmed all of sweeps yet, much less what will happen down the road. The actors themselves don't know their s/l that far in advance. Things can change at anytime. (source)

Soap Dish Anon:
1/30
Robin and Ian clash with Patrick. Alexis and Sam take Ian and Robin's side. Patrick tries to get Alexis to see his side but she doesn't. (source)

I'm going to say it one more time.
Scrubs is the story.
Leyla is creating angst. Robin believes Patrick is moving on. It'll come into play later on when he decides he wants to be with her and HER baby and she believes he's just feeling sorry for her because of the health issues that arise during her pregnancy.
And that's it. I'm officially through even talking to Scrubs fans after this.
This negativity is just mind-numbingly boring and at this point its really not worth it anymore because you guys have been told by everyone on the internet what the story is and you refuse to believe it. (source)

1/31
Oh so you are psychic too? So what does Patrick say to Robin on Friday when she catches him staring at her?
Awww, tell me! I am always a good and postitive scrubbie! Please! If not, thanks for letting me know that they are on Friday. How about tomorrow? Very Happy
Well since I didn't get an answer I'll tell you this before I split...she asks what he's doing and he says he was just thinking about if it had been his baby.
Also Sonny really loves red shoes and Jason likes lighting fires for Liz.
Later SD.
Is Friday the Riz scene?
Liz tells Robin again to tell Pat the truth.
Ok really got to go. (source)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP