Monday, January 21, 2008

1/21 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • An article about the charity hockey event - no quotes from Jason, but there is the picture (I've updated it in Ally's recap). Fox 13 has a video of the event, he's in the background of some camera angles.
  • The Soap Box talks about the ongoing Robin and Patrick character assassinations

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
1/21 Robin and Patrick
1/23 Patrick

::Golden::
Soapzone spoilers:
Cooper has a rendez-vous with Daniel at Kelly’s Diner.
Jerry bears the brunt of Cooper’s righteous indignation.
Mac rips into Felicia.
Mac receives word that DNA test evidence on Georgie’s fingernails can’t be found.
The Keystone cops go berserk trying to locate important DNA evidence that goes AWOL.
Scott’s first guess as to the person who swiped the DNA evidence – his son – doesn’t go over well with Logan at all.
Mac puts Cooper through his paces as to what happened to the DNA evidence.
Cooper had run off with the DNA evidence files, after all. Logan catches up to Cooper and those files, and demands an explanation from his former military buddy.
Cooper admits to Logan that he and Georgie spoke just prior to her being strangled to death, but that’s all it was, talk.
Suddenly, Cooper is itching to escape this town and take Maxie with him.
Cooper springs the escape idea on Maxie, building up the coolness of their romantic road trip.
Before Maxie can give him her answer in person, she walks in on a dead Cooper swinging from the rafters on a noose.
Robin happens by just as Patrick tells Leo about that night he and she made love. What Patrick says bothers Robin, a lot.
Robin struggles with whether to share her pregnancy with the father of her unborn baby, Patrick. She is not so sure he will be as overjoyed as she is, after all he’s told her about his aversion to parenthood. Also, she fears that he’ll suspect her of setting him up.
When Robin observes Patrick quickly leaving a hospital room a tad underdressed, with Leyla not far behind, she knows she can’t tell him about her pregnancy.
Robin divulges the identity of the father-to-be as Patrick to none other than Elizabeth, but no one else.
The nurses swoon over the next big gun to join the staff, Dr. Love, aka Patrick’s old college buddy. (source)
SoapNet promo

credit to Tracee


:: Pretty Reliable::
AIG: none at the time of this post
Chat Up:
Hey all -
I have about 10 minutes before I have to sign off - anyone have any questions? I can do my best to answer
Have you heard anymore about the evul Dr Ian?
He's supposed to be a bad boy on multiple levels.
So the stuff that TTYL dropped is true?
It is similar to what I have heard - I haven't heard as many specifics as they posted but I would say it is.
Do you have any idea if TPTB have it planned so Robin gets to confront Patrick about his condom lie when the baby paternity comes out? It really bothers me all of this seems to be a set up for Robin lying and won't be addressed beyond that. It also bothers me that no one even KMc seems to think this could have been a danger to Robin's health Thanks in advance.
Binks

Details on this storyline and a few others are really difficult to come by so I can't say specifically but it is no accident that each has their own lie
Hey Chat Up!
I am looking forward to the Ian part of the story. Have any idea how much longer we have to endure having Patrick sleeping with Leyla? Is next week the end of it for now and then focus shifts to the Ian part? Any idea?

Considering I didn't even know about it last week I would say it shouldn't be long. If it were supposed to be a longer term type of thing, I would have likely heard.
It seems like the purpose of Ian is to tie the hospital side to the mob side and integrate the stories a little more for sweeps. Would that be a correct assumption?
Also, will it put both Elizabeth and Robin in danger as they interact with Ian?

That's a pretty good assumption - all that canvas integeration that people have been clamouring for may be coming to fruition.
I'm not sure on the specifics but I wouldn't say it's outside the realm of possiblity.
Chat up do you think they will keep Ian on or do they plan to move Leyla to Nik?
I haven't heard anything about moving her to his storyline as a romantic interest
Chat up
Is the new doc only going to be interacting with Scrubs and Leyla at the hospital or will he also interact with Liz, Leo, Pip and others? Is he exclusively for the Scrubs storyline?
He is not exclusively for one storyline as I understand it - he should cut across parts of the canvas
Chatup how long is NB going to last? Some have suggested that this is her last shot, what have you heard?
I have heard similarly. There was a real move by some much earlier to trigger her out but for reasons I haven't been able to ascertain, it wasn't done
Is NaBo doing any better with her acting? Are they going to try and move her away from Scrubs? I think sh would have a chance away from that pairing. Fans hate her - and she seems to know it.
I understand that her blocking is getting better but rumors persist about the crew's frustration with her
CU --
Anything more on the marketing push for the HIV storyline. What types of promotions will we see -- generally speaking, I know you can't get specific. I've seen Kimberly giving some mag and newspaper interviews -- any possibility it branches out and that JT is included?

Don't look for JT to be included until Patrick is aware he is the father.
It will be a slow push, done in phases so there will be more articles etc coming out. (source)
EMI:
I still say Patrick will be jealous of Leyla and Ian.
He won't. And I've been telling you that for over a week and yet nobody believed me until TTYL posted it.
EMI?
Yes. But I'm not staying and answering a bunch of questions. I just wanted to post that and I was trying to fly under the radar, but I guess you caught me.
EMI
I have noticed your style before. Before you go, can you offer any sort of hope for Scrubs? I think we would all be a little better off if we knew things would be a little better.
If I post something for you then Im going to have to post something for everyone. I would just say to listen to ttyl. They seem to have the right idea.
EMI (source)

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish Anon: none at the time of this post
Soap Dish Anon:
1/20
Do you have any idea of when we can possibly look for any sort of reconciliation between Robin and Patrick?
The permanent stall with nothing but crap in between for months on end is getting to some of us and we're finding it easier to just give up on the couple and show rather than hang around.

The reality is I haven't been given a date for a reunion (beyond the one I was originally told in October). And information is proving difficult to come by on almost all storylines.
They will be reunited - I have been assured of that time and again. I would be cautious of anyone throwing around a specific date for the reunion at this point. (source)

Ian uses the GH staff to move drugs through the hospital
Carly grows more and more resentful of Robin and Elizabeth
Robin starts making plans for her child
Maxie leans on Spinelli when Cooper is found dead (source)

Jason and Robin share three scenes the week of the 28th (source)

1/21
Upcoming scoops from the week of Jan 28th to Feb 11th:
Patrick makes a show of congratulating Robin on achieving what she wanted and starting a family on her own.
Ian's reception and behavior at the hospital rubs Patrick the wrong way.
Robin has a heart to heart with Liz. (source)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP