Wednesday, January 2, 2008

1/2 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • As one of most high-profile HIV+ characters on tv, Gloria Reuben's Jeanie Boulet returns to ER this Thursday for a one-episode run (LA Times)
  • Take the GH survey, approximately 1000 people have already taken it. Here's the survey, and here's the accumulating results (source)
  • If you'd like to be notified the next time we post another one of April's one-shot fanfics, sign up for the newsletter in the bottom right corner. Don't forget to click on the link in the subsequent confirmation email!

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
Week of 12/31
Robin
Monday
Liz & Epiphany
Liz, Epiphany, Cassius & Patrick
Liz, Epiphany, Cassius, Patrick & Regina
Epiphany, Cassius, Patrick & Kelly
Epiphany, Cassius, Patrick & Kelly

::Golden::
SOD: An article about Kristina Wagner's run on GH being open-ended, which would impact the Scorpio-Jones household

:: Pretty Reliable::
SoapQueen: none at the time of this post
SoapKing: none at the time of this post
AIG: none at the time of this post
Script Insider: none at the time of this post
Chat up: none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Soap Dish Anon:
1/2
Thanks Red Herring. Anything you can give us on Robin and Patrick? What is the stuff coming up with Leyla?
I answered a lot of Scrubs stuff Last night. There is nothing coming up for Leyla and Scrubs. That is why Scrubs airtime in Jan is small. It was cut. She might have a scene or two with them in Hospital mode but that is it
Thanks for answering. Can you give any info on the backstage politics? Does fan response mean anything at all?
It does if it is massive, if a story is in danger, if it helps to fit TPTB agenda, or to keep a new Character on.
I know you said you posted stuff on them last night, but could you give a brief summary of what you posted for Scrubs -- I am just curious if you know or have any inkling if the Jax sperm switching stuff is true. If you can't say or don't know, I understand.
I actually do know. However It is not allowed to be spoiled yet. I think this is how I got my name because I said TPTB send out red herrings in High profile storylines. Now You guys do have the correct info. However They sent out the A, B and C storyline info to legit sources. So some of your legit insiders really truly think they know what is happening, don't bash them for this, it isn't their fault. When it is offical and I am allowed to say I will. (source)

Thanks. Why was it cut? What was it suppose to be?
So Leyla doesn't do anything to shock Patrick as per the magazine previews?
Do we get any yearning or some nice scrubs stuff to look forward to In January?

Not much scrubs at all in Jan or early feb. Leyla was cut because of the constant fan backlash. Took TPTB awhile to figure it out but once they did it was to late to give Scrubs a story for January. It was supposed to be a little more back on forth between leyla and patrick and Robin seeing it. You should be glad it was cut. Even though its hard not to have your favs on a lot for a month or so It could have been worse. The Leyla thing you are refering to I will call a Red Herring and leave it in the context of stuff I can't talk about
Red Herring (source)

I know you said you posted stuff on them last night, but could you give a brief summary of what you posted for Scrubs -- I am just curious if you know or have any inkling if the Jax sperm switching stuff is true. If you can't say or don't know, I understand.
I actually do know. However It is not allowed to be spoiled yet. I think this is how I got my name because I said TPTB send out red herrings in High profile storylines. Now You guys do have the correct info. However They sent out the A, B and C storyline info to legit sources. So some of your legit insiders really truly think they know what is happening, don't bash them for this, it isn't their fault. When it is offical and I am allowed to say I will.
Red Herring (source)

SD.
Looking through the The IL. Red Herring is Legit. However they did throw in Two red Herrings of their own. Their interesting and seem to want to give you broad outlines and reasons behind them.
Treat your insiders well SD
Night (source)

You better not be setting us up cause I'm looking forward to this far too much Laughing
I'm not. It's coming. The end of Jarly. She will go too far. And Jason will have had enough. You'll see the beginnings of it next week. It will build through February sweeps, until Carly then goes to bark & spit & froth at the mouth at Robin.
FACT.
Nice anon, you're likely sick of this, but from what you have heard: Jax or Patrick as Robin's baby daddy?
Thanks.

I honestly don't know. After the brouhaha that went on here these past few days about it, I emailed my friend to ask her. I haven't heard back. I promise to return when I get an answer, however. (source)

Nice anon,
Have you heard anything about when or if there will be a Robin/Patrick reunion?
And when we can look for it, if it's still in the plans?
THanks.

As I mentioned the other night, I had heard that Scrubs would be reuniting. However, I don't really get info about them. But I was told awhile back that the plan is to get them back together, yes. (source)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP