Sunday, January 13, 2008

1/13 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • A ran across a picture of John J York (Mac) attending an Access Hollywood party on 'We Love Soaps'. However, I was distracted by Lisa Rinna's outfit...what is with the one jean leg rolled up to the knee look? I would dismiss it as a silly Hollywood star trend, except I saw a girl doing the same thing last night at The Grove. I don't get it, it's a little fugly if you ask me.

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
Week of the 14th
Robin
Tuesday
Patrick & Leyla
Patrick
Nikolas, Patrick, Leyla & Emily
Nikolas, Patrick, Leyla & Nadine
Nikolas, Emily & Patrick
Nikolas, Emily & Patrick
Patrick

Wednesday
Patrick
Patrick
Patrick
Nikolas, Nadine, Patrick & Day Players
Nadine & Patrick
Nadine & Patrick

Friday
Patrick
Patrick & Leyla
Kelly
Kelly

Patrick
Tuesday
Leyla & Robin
Robin
Robin, Leyla, Nikolas & Emily
Robin, Leyla, Nikolas & Nadine
Robin, Nikolas & Emily
Robin, Nikolas & Emily
Robin

Wednesday
Robin
Robin
Robin
Nikolas & Emily
Nikolas, Robin, Nadine & Day Players
Nadine & Robin
Nadine & Robin

Thursday
Nadine & Nikolas
Nadine, Nikolas, Kelly, Russell & Monica

Friday
Robin
Robin & Leyla
Leyla
Leyla
Leyla
Nikolas & Emily (source)

::Golden::
none at the time of this post

:: Pretty Reliable::
SoapQueen: none at the time of this post
SoapKing: none at the time of this post
AIG: none at the time of this post
Script Insider:
Robin
Tuesday
Patrick & Leyla
Patrick
Nikolas, Patrick, Leyla & Emily
Nikolas, Patrick, Leyla & Nadine
Nikolas, Emily & Patrick
Nikolas, Emily & Patrick
Patrick

Wednesday
Patrick
Patrick
Patrick
Nikolas, Nadine, Patrick & Day Players
Nadine & Patrick
Nadine & Patrick

Friday
Patrick
Patrick & Leyla
Kelly
Kelly

Patrick
Tuesday
Leyla & Robin
Robin
Robin, Leyla, Nikolas & Emily
Robin, Leyla, Nikolas & Nadine
Robin, Nikolas & Emily
Robin, Nikolas & Emily
Robin

Wednesday
Robin
Robin
Robin
Nikolas & Emily
Nikolas, Robin, Nadine & Day Players
Nadine & Robin
Nadine & Robin

Thursday
Nadine & Nikolas
Nadine, Nikolas, Kelly, Russell & Monica

Friday
Robin
Robin & Leyla
Leyla
Leyla
Leyla
Nikolas & Emily (Patrick">source)

Q&A
SI, where does Nadine and Leyla's final scene take place on Friday? Thank you.
Jake's
In the meantime, I was wondering if you knew if Mac will be on this week?
Mac will be on Wednesday and Thursday (source)
Is Felicia or Mac on next week?
Felicia - No
Mac - answered (source)
Are there any scenes that are just a character's fantasy or reflection in their mind?
No (source)
What causes Nikolas to harm Robin? TIA!
He pushes Robin during one of his episodes. She hits her head. (source)
SI, what is Leo up to this week?
He's one of the hostages and he's treating Liz. (source)
What brings on Nik's this episode? TIA!
Leyla tells him the hospital board meeting was cancelled
SI, I am glad to see Leyla back to having scenes. Can you tell me what she is up to next week? Thanks.
Helping treat Nikolas and going out with Nadine among other things.
SI any scenes with Leo?
Yes numerous during the hostage situation.
I'm really confused. Does leyla go to Jake's at the beginning of friday, then go to the hospital and then go back to Jakes or is it a flashback?
She goes to Jake's, goes back to the hospital and goes back to meet up with Nadine. (source)
SI, Any new breakthroughs in the TMK case this week?
No
Are there any sex scenes this week for any of the characters?
Yes
Something about needing to come up with a new plan to get back at Patrick. Do you know if that's their first scene at Jake's or the last one?
I would say that's their first (source)
What are Nadine and Leyla talking about on Friday? Thanks SI.
Patrick (source)
Chat up:
Can I offer a little word of advice when it comes to watching promos etc?
They are edited and put together to show a spin on a story that may not actually be how it plays out. Their purpose is solely to tantalize and tease (whether it's good teasing or bad teasing is another story) to increase viewer interest.
They are never literal mini-clips about the story they are showing - they are always amped up for maximum impact.
The same goes for previews in the magazines - words are carefully chosen to create buzz while leaving much open to interpretation.
have a good afternoon sd - i'm heading out.
(chat up) (source)

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish Anon:
Patrick and Leyla do have sex and she will fake a pregnancy. (source)
Soap Dish Anon:
1/12
Just an FYI, Nadine gives Leyla the idea to seduce Patrick. It's not a fantasy. They have sex in the locker room. He's pretty pleased about it until Leyla says she was just using him to relieve tension and the walks out. Patrick must have a box of defective condoms because he tells Leo his condom with Leyla broke the following week.
I already know people are going to call me at liar so I'll just say ask SI about it when she returns tonight to the back up board.
I'm not dropping anything else until SI confirms this tonight. I'll be back tomorrow to post more. (source)

okay..so i guess this insider is on point...i'll believe them from now on..this was posted during the time red herring and others said jax was the father...

I don't want to duel with anyone, but I don't know where the Red Herring insider is getting their information because I can tell you that I've been told (most recently as yesterday) that Patrick is the biological father of Robin's baby. I asked because of all the stuff that went down before. My contact told me this has been established for at least 2 months now. It just won't be obvious to everyone right away.
Scooped UP (source)

1/13
You can choose to believe me or not. They don't sleep together. The page to help Nikolas stops things. Now they are making out but then the next time they share scenes Patrick is telling Leyla about the exposure (Robin overhears). I am not clear on who says no finally i.e. if Patrick is telling her about the exposure to give her informed consent and wants to go ahead with it or if he is telling her about the exposure to put the brakes on things. Either way they don't sleep together that day or any other day that I know of because soon after this Leyla is steaming mad and leveling charges at Patrick (source)

Kind Anon
Please tell me who wrote this angle for Patrick?
Who is it seeing Leyla as this irresistable sex kitten that Patrick cannot resist?

Garin Wolfe who loves Patrick.
He thinks Leyla is hot then? Why is he making Patrick look like a silly teenaged boy?
Because he wants Patrick to be taught a lesson, and to do that Patrick ahas to look like an asshole.
What lesson is that?
Humility
How is sexing up Leyla showing him humility? TY
Also if you can spoil more - will we get any couple type scenes with Patrick and Robin at all before Feb?

It isn't sexing him up but tearing him down that is supposed to teach him a lesson in humility.
"Couple type" scenes? No.
How is he torn down?What does Leyla do to cause trouble for him at work?
He is under scrutiny at work.
His professionalism is questioned.
Sexual harrasment charge.
(about Leyla)She accuses him of that while dating him?
After he turns her down.
The only way I can see sex harrassment if he turns her down. I don't know what else would be enough to make her go to that level.
They don't date.
He turns her down.
She gets angry.
She goes to Ford.
TY so he does turn her down? I know you have been kind to us tonight but does he turn her down because he feels it is not right or just do to his exposure?
Both.
And this is my last post as someone else is also answering questions. (source)

In two weeks....
- Mac loses it with Felicia over Georgie's death
I'll post more when I return later.
- I'm just sayin.... (source)
The week of 1/21 she steals his clothes

It's the day Patrick plays a trick on her. Robin witnesses this.
So they're back together then?
No
- I'm just sayin....
I don't know about them having sex. I am assuming Patrick and Leyla are at the hospital. But I could be wrong.
- I'm just sayin..
So let me get this straight. Patrick plays a trick on Leyla. Leyla steals Patrick's clothes as retaliation. robin sees something. Is this before or after Robin finds out about the condom break?
After
- I'm just sayin.... (source)

Robin intends to tell Patrick but then walks in on Patrick naked and Leyla walking out. Robin walks away and tells Kelly she can't tell Patrick and she runs on to the elevator, she stops the elevator and falls crying and she tells her baby that they will be happy together without Patrick. (source)

They aren't sleeping together. That is a fact that I know.
do you know what DOES happen?
What I have told you all over and over, They don't sleep together. He tells Leyla about the exposure. Robin overhears. Thinks they are banging. Now I am not sure who actually stops it for good. Patrick because of the exposure or Leyla because she never had any intention of sleeping with him in the first place. (source)

M&M
They were mad at me this morning, this is my one & only comment on this. After this I will not being talking about Scrubs anymore.
I was told on Thursday or Friday by my friend that Patrick & Leyla either have sex or come close. I was told last night by a couple of other sources that give me scoops that they do have sex so I emailed my friend back & she said if she had to guess than she would say yes because she knew something happend that causes something else to happen down the line (ie the problems at work). (source)

M&M
Don't know about the condom, I just heard that they had sex. I was sitting on it late last night but i said "expect the worst & hope for the best" then now I see where someone said SI stated someone has sex this week so I feel like there is no reason to pretend we don't know who it is. (source)

1 comments:

ALLY2HisHeart January 14, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

Ah John looks adorable! And Lisa--looks like she forgot to get all the way dressed. If that is a new trend, I am SO not a trendsetter! LOL.

Ally

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP