Ok....so IT didn't air today. But we still have tomorrow, which I've heard might have a better set up for IT to happen. No sweat. We can handle the mistake in dates (just not the crushing diappointment if it doesn't happen...just sayin' GH. ..lol).
However, there were some very nice relationship scenes, so all was not lost.
On to the news...
- ETA: I meant to add this last night, but forgot it. The Paging...Scrubs Newsletter May edition has an exclusive interview with Jason Thompson, an article written by an event staffer, and much more. Check it out here, just click on May on the right side...you can sign up for future editions.
- The first airing of Night Shift will be on July 12, 2007 at 11pm. For those going to Fan Club Weekend, this will be the same night as the GH Kickoff Party. (SoapNet)
- Serial Drama's first column in Soap Opera Digest is out. Congratulations ladies!! (Serial Drama)
- A new board, GH: Night Shift has opened. Tara (TaLuvsDMB), Dee (jrp), Tina (silverchaos), Soap, Ryan (SoapKing) are admin-ing it, and Ashleigh (leobrat) is moderating
- There have been sightings of new commercials with Kimberly and Jason in them separately and together (?). Very smart ploy by SoapNet, as Scrubs fans actually tune in to the commercials all night in order to try to catch a glimpse...
- A recent TV Guide article said in regards to Night Shift that it was headlined by "steam team Jason Thompson and Kimberly McCullough". We can see the t-shirts being made now... (source)
- I just had to mention a super cute video on SoapNet of an interview with Kiko (Stan) and Kent (Lainey), and if you look closely we think you might be seeing one Mr. Thompson walking around in the background.(source)
By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations…some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!
Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Specualtions for the day:
Nothing at this time.
:: Pretty Reliable::
Got Info: week of June 4th - no mention of Scrubs
Wizard: none at the time of this post
SoapQueen: week of June 4th - no mention of Scrubs
SoapKing: none at the time of this post
:: Could be Complete
Soap Dish Anons:
"He doesn't. Once he brings the girls away to get treated, he tells them about Robin. Problem is, Robin just sees him say 'nice to meet you' and 'let's see how we can fix the problem' with a great big ole harmless smile on his face as he takes them away to get examined.
It reinforces to Robin what she's been thinking but in the examining room, the girls are giving him advice on how to make his girlfriend think he's sincere. One of them says that he has to make a grand gesture. They're actually really good scenes. The girls are like aww-ing the entire time."
Okay, that sounds decent except I hope Robin doesn't look like a jealous harpy. Are we actually going to see this grand gesture? And why does he flirt again next week?
"Robin will look jealous but won't say anything to Patrick. No idea what the grand gesture is or if there is one. As for the flirting next week, from what I've been told, it's more the student flirting with Patrick and he just smiles and nods his head. Robin is witness to it though. There's also more scenes next week than what is in the breakdowns. Supposedly very emotional stuff but I don't know more.
Thanks but does it feed Robin's insecurities or make her see Patrick in a better light?
"It definitely feeds into her insecurities but from what my source tells me, it is leading somewhere big. Not sure what that means and I couldn't get anything out of him. (source)
Patrick becomes suspicious of Nik when he finds Robin in the park with him and Spencer. (source)