Just a friendly reminder of the Jason Thompson appearance tomorrow in Niagra Falls, NY:
- Who: Jason Thompson (Patrick)
- When: Saturday May 5, 2007 from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m
- Where: Omega Sports at 6929 Williams Road, Niagara Falls, NY
- What: Tickets are $30.00, which includes photo op and autographed headshot. For more information please call 716.605.0985.
A Calendar of Appearances/Events post will be forthcoming, once it’s posted you can always find the latest update/list of events by clicking on the ‘Calendar of Appearances/Events’ link on the right.
In other news….
- A ‘Night Shift’ mention by (Reuters) and (Media Week)
- Brian Frons talks about SoapNet and ‘Night Shift’ (Hollywood Reporter)
- Brazil breaks Merck’s patent on their HIV drug, Efavirenz (MSNBC)
- This has nothing to do with Scrubs, but I thought it was a fun Friday item and the graphics are awesome – Try to photograph Superman
By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations…some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!
Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Specualtions for the day:
While a terrified Emily looks on, Robin and Patrick struggle to keep Nikolas’ heart beating with the aid of a breathing machine. Jerry shows up in the nick of time with the counteragent, which Patrick injects into Nikolas, saving his life. Patrick doesn’t let on that he saved a tiny amount of the counteragent so he can have it analyzed
Robin and Patrick fight to keep Nikolas alive
TVG Online: (source)
Mr. Craig — aka Jerry Jacks — continues to toy with the lives of Nikolas, Emily, Patrick and Robin.
:: Pretty Reliable::
Got Info: (source)
pennylane17: Are Scrubs & Nikolas suspicious of Emily being gone with Craig?
I don’t know, but once Craig and Emily have returned, it’s not a secret that she was with him.
When do Craig and Emily return from their trip?
They’re back by 5/11.
What are Scrubs/Nem doing on May 11?
Discussing ways to defeat Craig.
Do Scrubs get any alone time the week of the 7th?
I don’t know about romantic alone time, but Scrubs work together to develop the antidote for Nikolas.
Are we to assume that this fake romance stuff is over?
I don’t know. Scrubs/Nem are pretty isolated in this story. There’s no indication of either couple having to fake any romance for anybody, but there’s no indication that PC as a whole now knows what Craig was forcing them to do.
Wizard: none at the time of this post
SoapQueen: none at the time of this post
SoapKing: none at the time of this post
:: Could be Complete
Soap Dish Anons:
Robin and Patrick mention moving in together once more with much better results.
Patrick picks up more than a stick next time to defend Robin. (source)