- SOD looks back at the life and times of Robin Scorpio
- Be sure to check out GH writer Karen Harris's debut episodes 'Greenville General' and 'Life In General' before the next episodes come out!
- Today's SSW schedule
- 10:00am - GH Motorcade and Star Conversation - Jason and Kimberly
- 12:00pm - On Location autographs - Jason
- 1:45pm - On Location autographs - Jason
- 2:00pm - On Location autographs - Kimberly
- 4:00pm - Super Soap Talk Show: GH - Kimberly and Jason
- 6:00pm - On Location autographs - Kimberly
- 6:45pm - Heartbreakers - Jason
- 7:45pm - Motorcade up to the Colgate Total Street Jam - all daytime stars
By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!
Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:
Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa)
week of 11/17 - M, W
Monday, November 17
Robin and Patrick get their first taste of parenthood when they bring Emma home from the hospital.
Wednesday, November 19
Robin finds that motherhood is more difficult then she imagined. Patrick seems to take to fatherhood like a duck to water.
week of 11/24 - W
Wednesday, November 26
Patrick tells Robin that prior to coming to Port Charles, he would always go on vacation at Thanksgiving time. As Robin and Patrick drift off to sleep, they dream about how things might have turned out if they didn’t meet when they did. If Fate had taken another turn, Robin and Patrick would have had a rough and rocky road filled with other relationships before finding their way to each other. Patrick and Robin awake, both happy to be together and decide to set a wedding date.
week of 12/01 - W
Wednesday, December 3
Robin is frustrated by Patrick’s natural ability with Emma
Soap Opera Source: Robin and Patrick get their first taste of parenthood when they bring Emma home from the hospital. Robin finds motherhood difficult to manage on Wednesday, November 19. (source)
:: Pretty Reliable::
TMI: none at the time of this post
AIG: none at the time of this post
:: Could be Complete Fiction::
Daytime Dish (source and source):
Next on General Hospital:
The Scorpio-Drakes settle in at home together.
Scrubs - their story will be their family
the female half of the co-valedictorians is going to a busy student with her own projects
(co-valedictorians are JT/KMc)