Thursday, September 4, 2008

9/4 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Port Charles Chuckles reviews episode 7 of Night Shift
  • Tristan Rogers:Unscripted has 2 new videos up - Tristan chats with Antonio Sabato Jr. about their dynamic and then takes the audience on a tour of the actual set of NS

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Upcoming Night Shift Episodes
Episode 8 "Pay It Forward" (spoiler pics)
Jagger is forced to investigate the hospital – and its Chief of Staff Patrick – after the FBI discovers someone is illegally selling human organs. Meanwhile, Robert has a meltdown after he has had enough of the hospital. Elsewhere, Leo begins to feel the pressure of his "relationship" with Saira, Claire learns a hard truth about being a doctor and Toussaint and Epiphany reconcile their relationship. Written by Sri Rao & Emily Branden
Episode 9 "About a Dad" (spoiler pics)
Jagger panics when Stone has a seizure and is rushed into the ER. Patrick feels left out when Robin's attention is split between caring for Robert and offering support to Jagger. Claire and Leo feel guilty for sleeping together. And Kyle finds a new purpose when Saira invites him to head her study on the benefits of breast milk. Written by Sri Rao & Emily Branden
Episode 10 "Brothers and Sisters"
Leo and Kyle are caught off guard when their mother comes to town unannounced. Meanwhile, Claire confesses a secret, Patrick is stuck in an awkward situation with Epiphany and Toussaint, Kyle meets an intriguing patient (special guest star Chad Allen), and Robert comes to see Robin in a new light. Written by Sri Rao & Michael J. Cinquemani.
Episode 11 "Love/Hate"

Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa)
week of 9/1 - W, F
Wednesday, September 3
Anna questions Robin’s reasons for not accepting Patrick’s proposal.
Friday, September 5
The pressure of everyone wanting her to accept Patrick’s proposal takes its toll on Robin.
week of 9/8 - M, W, Th (spoiler pics)
Monday, September 8th
Robin’s medical scare turns out to be false labor and she and Patrick learn the baby is still in good health. Patrick promises to stop pressuring Robin into marrying him.
Wednesday, September 10th
Claudia’s determined to get to Johnny’s trial despite Patrick’s insistence that she needs to stay in the hospital. Claudia comes on to Patrick to try and get her way. Robin begins to have a change of heart about marriage.
Thursday, September 11th
Maxie laments the shame she feels to a sympathetic Robin. Robin is unfazed when she catches Claudia hitting on Patrick and is secure in the fact that Patrick loves her.
week of 9/15 - Th, F
Thursday, September 18th
Patrick learns a shocking secret.
Friday, September 19th
Patrick is appalled by Noah’s behavior.

::Golden::
SID Previews: (article scan)
Robin/Scrubs/Noah/Matt - Before the Scrubs baby is born on October 29th, Robin gives in and agrees to marry Patrick. There will be a wedding, Guza says, buit there's a personal complication along the way, involving Noah and someone else. Guza won't confirm but SID speculates that it's Matt. He's interested in the Drake men because he's one of them.
Frons Q&A:Frons says Scrubs will get heavier play on GH once NS ends. Robin will have the baby on GH.
SOW
Can't Miss, Monday, September 8th - Robin and Patrick learn if their baby is okay.

:: Pretty Reliable::
EMI: none at the time of this post
AIG: none at the time of this post
Chat Up: none at the time of this post
Long List Scooper:
No, I won't. I don't handhold and I don't rush in to save anyone. I give what I have and have always done so. I told you I would pop in to deny or support something if I saw something. And I did. It's unfortunate that giving information out is concidered holding other people's hands.
I did stop by before when that other poster claimed to be me and said they verified a certain post. I was surprised though that some of their information was quite on the money. Robin's pregnancy scare, and Sam/l ucky "I love you's" and eventually moving in together .
But I am tired of being accused of being a hand holder. Why because I tried to stop unessary panic and baiting? Well again, I've only decided to pop in here and there to deny or agree when I think it's important, so for those I bother, no one need worry about my brand of " hand holding"
Long List Scoopster
For me I'd say because some of the stuff they posted was legitmate , even down to some of the rumored feelings on couples. I 'd say they at least knew something although I can't confirm 100% what they said. I think on some thing their timetable is off. On some other things I'm not so sure.
I'm not all that upset because as I said somethings were in my mind pretty accurate. I don't need anything done, since I'm not coming around often, don't expect to see much of me. But when I do, I 'll attempt to say something of value for what it's worth.
Okay now I really must be going.
Long List Scoopster
Tracee at SZ
BTW, remember when SOD came out and I told you all to remind me to tell you something?
What I wanted to tell you was that Guza was just flat out lying in that magazine as you can now see from SID.
I'll tell you the rest when the time comes.
Carry on.
Tracee (source)

:: Could be Complete Fiction::
Daytime Dish (source):
9/3
What I heard, was that Patrick would have a story outside of Robin. With his brother, Matt. They are going to be a part of the show's big umbrella story regarding the fake drugs. Lots of characters are in it, just not Robin. It's a means to give the Brothers angst and also bond. Yes, Patrick will be sharing scenes with "other" females, and maybe they will or won't be chemistry tests. I haven't heard that, but I can assume that at some point, Patrick will end up in another lady's arms. It's a soap for criminy sakes, and things like that happen.
The Scrubs and Robin fans specifically should be totally stoked. They are getting a Drake baby, and also a wedding, what more do they want. Robin has been the star of NS and also had story this past year on GH. It's part of her deal with ABCD to direct some, and now they are following through with that. Once she is back, I could see a story with Patrick and Robin and another woman, JMO here, but let's face it, what other type of story would they get? Robin is not an action type of character, she's a relationship character, a social issues character. What I heard is that Conforti/Guza want to branch Patrick out more, get him more mixed up with the action side of the canvas, not the mob necessarily, but with characters who get those action paced stories. Time will tell.

Patrick reaches out to Robin and tells her he doesn't want their present decisions to come back and haunt them or their child down the line.
That's all I have for tonight.
Gute Nacht!

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP