Friday, September 12, 2008

9/12 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Antonio Sabato is teaming up with VH1 to try to find true love via a reality series. The series will be a competition and he puts the contestants through various challenges, such as re-creating a steamy love scene or skydiving in a gown (Variety)
  • Serial Drama reviews Episode 8 of Night Shift

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Upcoming Night Shift Episodes
Episode 9 "About a Dad" (spoiler pics)
Jagger panics when Stone has a seizure and is rushed into the ER. Patrick feels left out when Robin's attention is split between caring for Robert and offering support to Jagger. Claire and Leo feel guilty for sleeping together. And Kyle finds a new purpose when Saira invites him to head her study on the benefits of breast milk. Written by Sri Rao & Emily Branden
Episode 10 "Brothers and Sisters"
Leo and Kyle are caught off guard when their mother comes to town unannounced. Meanwhile, Claire confesses a secret, Patrick is stuck in an awkward situation with Epiphany and Toussaint, Kyle meets an intriguing patient (special guest star Chad Allen), and Robert comes to see Robin in a new light. Written by Sri Rao & Michael J. Cinquemani.
Episode 11 "Love/Hate"
Anna (special guest star Finola Hughes) rushes to Robin's side after Robert is brought in for emergency surgery. Meanwhile, the staff has a hard time treating a group of racists, and Eric (special guest star Chad Allen) questions Kyle about why he can't forgive Claire and Leo for sleeping together

Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa)
week of 9/8 - M, W, Th (spoiler pics)
Monday, September 8th
Robin’s medical scare turns out to be false labor and she and Patrick learn the baby is still in good health. Patrick promises to stop pressuring Robin into marrying him.
Wednesday, September 10th
Claudia’s determined to get to Johnny’s trial despite Patrick’s insistence that she needs to stay in the hospital. Claudia comes on to Patrick to try and get her way. Robin begins to have a change of heart about marriage.
Thursday, September 11th
Maxie laments the shame she feels to a sympathetic Robin. Robin is unfazed when she catches Claudia hitting on Patrick and is secure in the fact that Patrick loves her.
week of 9/15 - W, Th, F (spoiler pics)
Wednesday, 9/17
Patrick sympathizes with Matt’s condition and is determined to help him as he seems all alone in the world. Robin asks Anna to try and see what she can dig up about any possible family Matt might have.
Thursday, 9/18
Robin and Patrick continue to plan for their baby’s arrival. Patrick receives shocking news.
Friday, 9/19
Patrick severs his ties to Noah.
week of 9/22 - M, T
Monday, 9/22
Robin tries to talk sense into Matt.
Tuesday, 9/23
Noah warns Matt and Patrick not to end up like him. Patrick leaves Matt with a challenge.
week of 9/29 - T, F
Tuesday, 9/30
Robin pops the question to Patrick.
Friday, 10/03
Patrick gives Robin an answer to her marriage proposal.

::Golden::
Jaffer Chaudhry will also play the mysterious new doctor in ABC's hit TV programme, General Hospital. Speaking of the role, Jaffer said he thought the English accent got him the part: "They were originally auditioning only American actors, but I think the quintessentially English sound is a definite pro in LA". (via SZ)
ABC Hotsheet SpoilersPatrick learns he's got a sibling. Across town, Noah returns, which means Patrick's gotta deal with daddy drama. This time it's the revelation of an unknown -- but very familiar -- sibling: Dr. Matt Hunter!

:: Pretty Reliable::
EMI: none at the time of this post
AIG: none at the time of this post
Chat Up:
BI -
This actor (male or female) has been spending a lot of time reading about their positive reviews both online and in the press. So much so that they have become a little divo/diva in training.
At least two veterans have spoken to them about 'easy come, easy go' but the message so far has not stuck.
CU,
Is the stuff about Karen Harris getting a promotion to co-HW true?
Chat Up?
Is this for real?

I've not heard it as of yet so I don't know. It would not be her first go around as co-HW if true.

:: Could be Complete Fiction::
Daytime Dish (source):
9/11
Currently planned for Fall, 2008, through the end of sweeps.
(Subject to change if Frons inserts his influence)
9. Matt is a Drake. Noah is sorry. ANna is understanding. Patrick is pissed but gets over it when Robin says I do, YOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWCH!

These are fake spoilers.

For those interested, Brian Frons is now watching Guza's work so if you want something for you pairing/character please write him NOW.
JustAsk
i'm leaving you guys with these. after that i'm GONE
another couple will marry the first week of November, they are writing the scripts for this right now.
there is one script writer that has more power than all of you know, HE was given all the power because of the role he played during the strike.
Karen Harris will indeed become Associate headwriter, a title she once held.
two new characters will be introduced, one will be liked i think by most of you.
see you soon
JustAsk.

Thursday September 18th:
Patrick learns a shocking secret.
Friday September 19th:
Patrick is appalled by Noah’s behavior.

I don't know the exact date but Robin will get engaged the last week in September. Does that help.
I thought they were already living together so I'm not sure if they will, if they aren't already.

As for the marriage, well, they will be married by the end of sweeps but if I tell you about it you're just going to freak out and I really think its going ot play better than it sounds.
Wacky hijinks wedding here we come!
:roll:
No, honestly I think the wedding will be fine. The events leading up to hte wedding may be a little on the wacky side.
But hey, no one is getting shot or turning up with a long lost son so by comparison its going to be ok. Just think about Jason and Brenda's wedding, in an ambulance, with Robin about to go unconscious, and you got the basic idea.
Do they really get married in an ambulance?I cant even begin to think about Robin Scorpio getting married in an ambulance.that makes me sad. :cry:
No, they actually have a nice wedding but they are trying to get married when Robin goes into labor. Patrick is determined for them to get married before the baby is born so he drags the minister into the ambulance and tries to get the ceremony done on the way but Robin is going in and out(I'm not sure why) and so they don't get married. That comes later on in the month and I expect it will be a nice wedding.
At least that's what I was told the plan is. I'm always skeptical about detailed info that far in advance so I'll tell you to take it all with a grain of salt even though it did come from someone 'in the know.'
Hey guys,
Any (legit) news on Scrubs? :)

I guess I'm not really considered legit since I'm anon but they get engaged last week in September and I shared some info about the baby being born and the wedding although, as I said, I'm always skeptical about long-term info so I don't guarantee that. The engagement I'm quite sure about.
Can you give any details on the engagement? Is Robin the one that proposes?
Yeah, sort of but Patrick misunderstands. I don't want to say too much because when I say it, it kind of sounds like wacky hijinks which I'm gathering is a bad thing according to this board , and the proposal is not a bad thing. Its really well-done and sweet. So that's all I'll say.
You dont have to describe it in detail.
But can you say WHERE it is? And an exact date if possible?

I'll have to check the exact date. I know its the last week in September.
And I don't want to say where the actual proposal takes place but the "Yes I will marry you" comes in Robin's apartment.
And that's really all I want to say about this. OK?
Thanks! I think you made some scrub fans very happy!!
Good. Its hard to know what to say. I was told to just keep my mouth shut about anything that might be interpreted as bad for the couple so I shared the good Scrubs stuff earlier today and someone said they weren't watching anymore because of "wacky hijinks." So I'm a little nervous now.

Robin comes to Leyla's defense when Carly attacks her.

Is this a sensitive subject? Cause I have something I'd like to share but I don't want to freak anyone out.
Share away 8)

There's a really nice moment and I probably won't explain it well but Matt says he didn't intend for Patrick and Noah to ever know who he was. Noah says he didn't know he had a long lost son. Patrick says he didn't know, of course, that he had a brother. Noah wouldn't have deserted his son if he had known. Patrick says well basically you deserted me for your career so why would you have done better by him. Matt says like Well, I'm not here to find a dad. I know Noah and I can't have the relationship you(to Patrick) and NOah have. Patrick says that's nothing to strive for. Noah is pitiful and is like OK I know I was a miserable dad but at least you can learn from my mistakes and not make the same ones. Patrick is going like Don't worry I won't. Matt is like, I'm sorry I started this. I wish you guys hadn't found out the truth. and they are all talking at once and no one is listening to the other and its totally dysfunctional. Anna and Robin are standing there watching and suddenly Anna just reaches out, hugs Robin starts rubbing her belly and starts talking to the baby. Just sweet baby talk and stuff about Robert and her and Robin and its completely out of no where and they all stop and are looking at her and RObin's going like Mom are you ok. And Anna says, yes sure, but I just realized that my granddaughter is coming from this gene pool which means she's never going to hear a word I say after she's born so I guess I need to fill her in on a few things now.
Its just cute. NO big deal. But I think you'll like it.

Patrick cuts Noah from his life. Expect RS to take off soon after.

9/12

Can you tell us why it takes Patrick 3 days to respond to Robin's proposal? TIA

Emergency surgery.
You all might like the 3-day wait; Robin is nervous and Patrick tries to respond several times but get's held up. He want's his acceptance perfect and it will be.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 12, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Is Anna there when Robin goes into labor???

Anonymous,  September 12, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

First off I just wanted to say that I love reading your blog.
Your information is for the most part acqurate.

Do you know if the finale of NS2 will tie into the SCRUBS storyline on GH?

Amy September 13, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

So far, the speculations point to Anna being there, but nothing confirmed yet

There's hardly any information coming out from insiders about the 2-part finale of NS2, so it's anyone's guess at this point.

I'm glad you like the blog, while I'm not an insider, I try to categorize the information as to whether it's from a trusted source.

Have a great weekend!
Amy

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP