Friday, February 29, 2008

2/29 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Jason Thompson plays hockey tomorrow in the Ronald McDonald House Charity hockey challenge

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a none at the time of this post

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates

week of 2/25 - T, F
week of 3/3 - M, T,W, Th, F
week of 3/10 - W

::Golden::
CGS: Wednesday March 12 Episode: "Robin Pushes Patrick Away" Robin pushes Patrick away (source)


:: Pretty Reliable::

AIG: none at the time of this post
EMI: none at the time of this post
Chat Up: none at the time of this post
TIOLI: none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish Anon: none at the time of this post
Soap Dish Anon:
2/28
How about scrubs? TIA
Patrick and Robin will face a lot of trust issues. He will ask her to marry him two times and she will say NO. Look for the third time to be the charm. Patrick will surprise Robin in how he really is that sincere. I really have to go to work so with that I am out. (source)

FH may pay GH a visit, but don't look for TR to follow suit. (source)

Also did the Patrick/Robin fans see Robin's reaction to Patrick helping out Joe and his wife?
I put out there that Robin would see another side to Patrick and be confused. I hope things are going better for the fanbase. Looks like things are going to be getting angsty and good.
Long List Scoopster (source)

Patrick and Layla will indeed sleep together again. The only information I have is the scenes have been written and they will be filming them on Monday or Tuesday. I am out.
For the rest of March - not true. Wink
Whatcha got Winky? Very Happy I've seen two posts by you now.
~Scrubbie

My source has been really tight-lipped recently because of a strict crackdown on spoiler leaks. Now that the writers are back there have been some story shake-ups and changes. I did manage to squeeze a couple of things out of her about my favorite couple (Scrubs).
1) It's full steam ahead with their baby story and they are one of 3 couples that will start seeing an increase in airtime. I don't know who the other 2 couples are.
2) I specifically asked if she could warn me about any upcoming Peyla scenes. I was told that from what she knows through the end of March Leyla is just peripheral, if at all, to the Scrubs story.
This source has usually been very reliable for me. And while I mostly lurk on SD I rarely post what I learn because it gets so volatile here at times and it's not worth it to drop things that may never please everyone anyway.
It is interesting reading all the spoilers dropped and seeing how they compare to the info my source provides.
She also sometimes shares backstage gossip. I'll share this because everyone knows about this anyway but when I asked about the whole Vegas/Suge incident she said they were instructed not to answer any questions or talk about this topic with anyone. Period.
Wink (source)

That's not nice Nikolas, you leave Robin alone
DYK (source)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP