Saturday, February 16, 2008

2/16 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Tonight is Kimberly's 'Girls Night Out in Vegas!' event

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
week of 2/18
week of 2/25 - F


::Golden::

ABC Hotsheet: At GH, how will Patrick react when Robin finally spills that he's the father of her baby? (source)
GH PreVue: Patrick frantically works to save Logan's life. Ian clashes with Robin and Patrick over Nikolas' medical case. SON ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 25, 2008 Friday: Robin and Patrick have a heart-to-heart after a tragic event(source)
CGS:Friday 2/29 Patrick asks Robin if he's the father of her baby (source)

:: Pretty Reliable::
AIG: none at the time of this post
EMI: none at the time of this post
Chat Up:none at the time of this post
TTYL: none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish Anon:
none at the time of this post
Soap Dish Anon:
2/15
Robin and Patrick will be working out their issues on parenting and commitment but will reunite. He will find out he is the father first and they will not reunite right away after he finds out.
Mac...when was the last time there was anything for Mac? Expect that to continue.
When does Patty find out he's the daddy??
I can't give an exact date because I am not allowed to but it will happen before the end of March. April will be spent with them dealing with the fallout of their lies and then they will reunite in May.(source)

Robin does not tell Patrick. It is a dream.
When is the dream?
Friday of next week in the locker room. Shed drifts off for a second and wakes up to find Patrick right in front of her. She does not tell him. It is simply a dream.
she naps in the locker room?
She drifts off for a second as she is putting on her scrubs. She snaps out of it when Patrick calls her name. It is basically a daydream. (source)

2/16
still think its a dream. No way is he finding out next week

he 100% does not find out till March..
I can't say much else- but he does not find out till March..I already told you the other day
are you the one that said March 3rd?
yup..and fsa doesn't even have to buy me fruit..I just wanna help out the poor Scrubs fans...it's cruel to mess with then and the hot sheet does
but he DOES find out in March?
yes indeed..and now I have to run..night SD
March 3rd INSIDER you were NOT LYING to me! I have fallen in love w/ you and want to give you a BIG KISS!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU if you are around!

Who loves you, girl.....I told you I was telling the truth..
I wish I could tell you more - but here is a bit - he asks/she tells...I'm sure that other "insiders will have more to offer..but I have a weak spot for JT so I'll give you that much..
Thank you March 3rd insider
and robin tells him the truth right?

she does..
Thank you March 3rd/FSA's buddy insider.
you are welcome - it's nice to help the Scrubbies out for a change.
how does patrick react? And how does everybody else react? Like Leyla, Ian, her family, CarJax, Kelly, etc.
ok, last post - Patrick cries when he finds out..not sure about anyone else (source)

M&M...
"I told you guys weeks ago that the very end of February would mark the beginning of Robin and Patrick growing closer due to a health crisis. Wink "
Her health crisis?
I will tell you guys so you won't get upset, unless this person has something different than me the answer is..
NO (source)

From M&M
March 3rd.
Are you confirming P knows hte truth on 3/3?
I know he asks her point blank if he is the father on March 3rd. (source)

Robin does not lie. March 3rd she tells him the truth, I don't really understand why that is difficult to grasp. Again she does not lie (source)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP