Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2/13 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Striking writers vote to go back to work (MSNBC). However, it remains to be seen how GH will fare - as fans have been enjoying a more balanced show (Soap By Remote)

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
week of 2/11 - T, Th
week of 2/18

::Golden::
none at the time of this post

:: Pretty Reliable::
AIG: none at the time of this post
EMI: none at the time of this post
Chat Up: none at the time of this post
TTYL: none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish Anon:
none at the time of this post
Soap Dish Anon:
2/11
Karmic it's gonna be 1 scene between Mac and Robin tomorrow.
is this spec or fact?
Fact. Robin's only in 3 scenes tomorrow.
One with Sam, one with nuss and one with Mac? How about Wednesday?
Not on Wed. 3 scenes on Thursday.
OK, so how many scenes does she have on Weds and how many on Thurs and how many on Tues?
I'm confused now.

What? She's not on Wed. 3 scenes Thursday. 3 Tuesday. (source)

Robin's first sonogram shocks her (source)

Robin finds out she is having twins. That is the shocking surprise. Should be first week of March (source)

it's known that Robin's having twins? since when?
I thought it had already been dropped or I wouldn't have said anything, the info is about 2 weeks old so could have changed.
Xee
are you an insider?
Nope that is all I know and if I had known that it hadn't already been dropped I wouldn't have said anything.
Xee
hold it, you are saying you heard from someone who would know that Robin is having twins???
What I heard was two weeks ago. Yes they would know. But it was also said that is could be changed so I wasn't going to say anything, I miss read one of the spoilers in the IL and thought it had been spoiled already so I messed up cause I do not know if it is a go or not. I am not an insider. I know nothing else.
Xee
Thanks Xee. Can you check with your source to see if it has changed? If not that is fine, I just really hope it hasn't changed.
I rarely see her but if I do I will. I will feel really crappy though if they changed it and people got excited over something that was axed.
Xee (source)

Robin attempts to remaind detached from Patrick completely
Patrick gets a glimpse of Robin's sonogram
Patrick's competiveness with Ian leaves Robin responding badly to both men.
Carly and Robin's rivalry doesn't die down. (source)

2/12
A scrubs baby was always a surety, whether or not scrubs remained a couple was not and is not.
Can you share why the writers chose to go this way?
Why couldn't they be a couple - and do any of the writers have a clue how badly screwed up this story now is?

They like the dynamic between KMc and JT - but they just do not want to tie the Patrick character down anytime soon - as in marriage. TPTB do not think that they have "screwed up" the story. They believe they have added angst and are now slowly building the couple back up again.
Not that I am doubting you but isn't a baby tying him down more than anything, even marriage. I mean why not just make Robin have someone eles or an anon donor's kid.
Its okay if you doubt me. A baby doesn't tie him down - it just ties him to the canvas - to a core family....the Scorpio's.
When you say "they".. are there any specifics? Frons, Guza, Wolf, Conforti, JFP? Or all of them?
I wouldn't necessarily put Frons in that group, as he has other concerns right now.
Karmic -- I think what this insider is trying to say is that Scrubs aren't getting married any time soon -- which is what a lot of us were thinking anyway. I don't think there is any question (not in my mind anyway) that they are getting them back together -- just not married right away. I don't think this is news.
Correct. (source)

Robin and Patrick let down their walls with one another (source)

Robin and Patrick clash with Dr. Devlin. (source)

2/13
Robin receives a surprising news about her pregnancy (source)

Robin will continue to lie.
That's all I got....Be back later
~~Kayne West~~ (source)

And this about Guza's plans:
It's hard to give out anything on most storylines right now because Guza is back and he has his red pen out already. He wants to play up the Spencer/Cassadine angle of LuSam because he has been told that higher ups want them to be reunited but the actual storyline is up to him.
I don't know how much attention he will pay to Scrubs and J-Lex but he loves SpinMax and their story should progress and may actually speed up sooner than the scabs had planned.
Take from it what you wish... (source)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP