Wednesday, April 30, 2008

5/1 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • General Hospital is nominated for the following Daytime Emmy categories - read Serial Drama's and TV Guide Canada commentary on it
    • Outstanding Daytime Drama
    • Outstanding Lead Actor - Tony Geary
    • Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction
    • Outstanding Achievement for a Casting Director
    • Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team
    • Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team
  • The 'Grey's Anatomy' episode tonight will show an HIV pregnancy, it should be interesting to see what is conveyed in 15 minutes (compared to 4 months) on the same network. (source)
  • SOW has a Q&A with Finola Hughes about her return

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a none at the time of this post


Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa)
week of 4/28 - M, F
April 28th - Patrick finds himself in hot water when Robin overhears him telling Coleman that he finds Anna extremely hot and sexy. [temp Patrick]
May 2 - Patrick puts his foot in his mouth when he denies his attraction to Anna right in front of her and Robin. Patrick is greatly affected by the news about Michael.
week of 5/5 - T, W
May 5 - Robin, Patrick and Tracy walk in on Luke and Anna’s drinking contest and find Anna hanging upside down by a rope. A sore Anna struggles to accept the realization that she isn’t as young as she used to be and admits to Robin her fears of becoming a grandmother. Robin is speechless when Anna asks Patrick when he plans on marrying her daughter..
May 6 - Robin asks her mother to repair the damage she’s done. Anna, however, is called off on a mission before she can speak with Patrick. Patrick laments his Robin dilemma to an understanding Luke.
May 7 - Robin tries to convince Patrick she doesn’t need to get married and invites him to Jake’s party.
week of 5/12 - M, T

::Golden::
Lynda Hirsh spoilers: Robin, Patrick and Tracy walk in on Luke and Anna's drinking contest and find Anna hanging upside down by a rope. Robin is speechless when Anna asks Patrick if he is going to marry her daughter.
CGS: Tuesday May 13th Robin starts an online blog about pregnancy.

:: Pretty Reliable::
WJ: none at the time of this post
EMI: none at the time of this post
Chat Up: none at the time of this post
TTYL...a friend: none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish:
4/30
Scrubs do get engaged.

the two events that are under wraps for Sweeps are the Crimson Party and the Scrubs wedding (source of the above)

Scrubs are headed for a second more heartfelt reunion

To be fair, we don't have any legit spoilers that say there is anything to look forward to for Scrubs either.
Hi. Am I considered to be even a little bit legit?
I started telling people about two months ago that Liason wasn't ending but there would be no significant airtime increase. I got bashed and called a liar, and really took a beating over that but that was ok cause I knew I was right.
I'm right about this too. I really can't give out specific scoops, but I can tell you that May is going to be a big(in a good way) month for Scrubs fans.
OK?
How much crap the next 2 weeks to get to the good stuff for Scrubs? Will I want to throw stuff at my TV?
I really can't give out anything specific, I just talk "trends" if you know what I mean, but if I were a scrubs fan and had a tendency to throw things at the tv, i'd probably move the brass candlesticks out of reach for the next few days.
But it does get better.
If something big is happening for Scrubs in May, why the secrecy? Does it involve someone else, like someone returning? That is the only reason I can think of for it to be so secret.
Its really not that big of a secret. I just don't give out scoops. And I don't know why other "insiders" aren't telling about it cause its not super hush, hush or anything. Like I said a few nights ago, I'll be surprised if its not in the rags next week. (source of the above)

is it a wedding or engagement for scrubs?? i'll be happy with either..ty..
Engagement.

Do you know where the Scrubs proposal takes place?
I believe it is at the cabin but I am not 100% sure on that.
~me

from MM
I am sharing becuase i think the Scrubs scene sounds really cute for Friday:
Patrick goes banging on Robins door to tell her how dumb thier fight was. He says he NOT hot for her mother, she is
kick-ass cool, but she's years older than him and is going to be a grandmother.
Anna coimes up and sweeps his leg with a kick and says something about not wanting this "grandmother" to get rusty.
MM do you know if scrubs are at the hospital on Friday?
Patrick is with Sonny & Carly.
MM do you know if Robin and Patrick talk at all on Friday alone about Michael?
yes they do he comes back to her apartment.

Scrubs will be more united than ever by the beginning of summer

5/1
I do not know if those people got Jason Thompson's character mixed up with Jason Morgan, but Liz and Jason do not get married. Remember me?
Two doctors, in love, expecting a baby.
They can never seem to get it together. Missteps and miscommunications throughout their relationship.
Never on the same page at the sametime, this couple's two and a half year relationship is about to cumulate in the May sweeps ending that will shock their fans.
Yes, Scrubs are getting married.
That is my story and I am sticking to it. As I say, no skin off my nose if people do not believe me. Details are not forthcoming, so I do not know the nitty gritty.
Who says it is shot gun? This is Robin Scorpio and with the help of her mother Anna Devane, Maxie Jones who works for fashionista Kate Howard, I don't think she will have a problem planning a wedding in a week or two. This is not going un-noticed that this is a legacy character and a character most have watched grown up, getting married. Guza knows this is his "secret weapon" to attempt to pull in some last minute sweeps rating. GH knows it is tanking this sweeps and needed this to pull out all the stops. Let's say, this is his last swan song.
Before I go, I understand the skepticism that Guza has conjured up over the years with fans. Please know that Robin and Patrick do get married and in the "right" way. It is fast, I know that, but it is going to be done right because as I said this is it for Guza. Tanking May 07, Nov 07, and now May 08, that is not going to fly this time. He is counting on this Drake and Scorpio wedding to bring in the ratings, but we shall see...

I told you all this Luke/Anna stuff was a one time thing and not any big deal. That she leaves right after it.
does she have at least a nice goodbye with robin?
Not really. She drops the why don't you marry my daughter bomb and then has to leave leaving Robin to clean up the mess. Sure they say they love each other. (source of the above)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP