Friday, May 2, 2008

5/2 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • ABC wants to know how your favorite daytime show has changed your life? Select stories will be showcased during the live broadcast of the daytime Emmys. Click here for details. Regardless of whether it's picked, this would be a great way to support Kimberly and Jason and their storyline.
  • The April episode counts are in, Jason was in 11 episodes and Kimberly was in 18 episodes

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a none at the time of this post


Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa)
week of 4/28 - M, F
April 28th - Patrick finds himself in hot water when Robin overhears him telling Coleman that he finds Anna extremely hot and sexy. [temp Patrick]
May 2 - Patrick puts his foot in his mouth when he denies his attraction to Anna right in front of her and Robin. Patrick is greatly affected by the news about Michael.
week of 5/5 - T, W
May 5 - Robin, Patrick and Tracy walk in on Luke and Anna’s drinking contest and find Anna hanging upside down by a rope. A sore Anna struggles to accept the realization that she isn’t as young as she used to be and admits to Robin her fears of becoming a grandmother. Robin is speechless when Anna asks Patrick when he plans on marrying her daughter..
May 6 - Robin asks her mother to repair the damage she’s done. Anna, however, is called off on a mission before she can speak with Patrick. Patrick laments his Robin dilemma to an understanding Luke.
May 7 - Robin tries to convince Patrick she doesn’t need to get married and invites him to Jake’s party.
week of 5/12 - M, T

::Golden::
none the time of this post

:: Pretty Reliable::
WJ: none at the time of this post
EMI: none at the time of this post
Chat Up: none at the time of this post
TTYL...a friend: none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish:
5/1
Friday 2nd: Anna's back and Robin tells her about Patrick's crush on her.Anna tries to put thoughts of being a granny behind her by going to Luke for adventure.

Watch for this song to play on GH soon:

Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

lifehouse, right?? love this song..hope its for scrubs..
Yes
Is this for a full love/sex scene?
No
What is it for?
Just a song for a couple in love
does it play at an event...something they can hear? or do just the viewers hear it?
God you guys. It's not at an event and no the couple doesn't hear the song, but the viewers do.
I'm sorry I asked about the event. I didn't really think it was an outrageous question based on everything talked about Scrubs the past few days. Sorry, it wasn't intended to frustrate.
Actually I'm not mad that you asked. That's what I expect of any fan who wants their favorites to have movement
Will Scrubs have movement? Thanks
Yes, I know it's hard for people to believe me, because I'm an anon and you've been told that you will have movement and you haven't, but Patrick faces up with his issues of Parenthood. He is scared of messing up, but he is up for a challenge of being a better father than his father was.
Thanks Anon, will they deal with his flirting and his tryst at work under Robin's nose too? Thanks for your patience with me. I am just curious.
I don't know if they deal with his flirting, but they deal with their issues together. Patrick tells Robin he wants to be a dad to their child. It's more like when they broke-up when Robin was always like I wanna be a mother, and Patrick was I don't wanna be a father. This time it is him saying he wants to be a father. He does a complete 180 on her, which is what he always does. (source of the above)

So do Scrubs get engaged or get married in May?
Neither they just agree to live together.

Tuesday 6th: Patrick goes to Luke for advice.
Wednesday 7th: Robin tells Patrick that she doesn't want to get married. (source of the above)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP