Sunday, April 27, 2008

4/27 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Louis Lombardi (from '24') was apparently upset at the Palm Beach Film Festival at the way the organizers ran the festival, and made a crack at Tristan Rogers' fame. Hmm...Tristan Rogers had no such problem being recognized last year, it would seem that Lombardi's fame didn't quite match his ego.

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a none at the time of this post


Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa)
week of 4/28 - M, F
April 28th - Patrick finds himself in hot water when Robin overhears him telling Coleman that he finds Anna extremely hot and sexy. [temp Patrick]
May 2 - Patrick puts his foot in his mouth when he denies his attraction to Anna right in front of her and Robin. Patrick is greatly affected by the news about Michael.
week of 5/5 - T, W
May 5 - Robin, Patrick and Tracy walk in on Luke and Anna’s drinking contest and find Anna hanging upside down by a rope. A sore Anna struggles to accept the realization that she isn’t as young as she used to be and admits to Robin her fears of becoming a grandmother. Robin is speechless when Anna asks Patrick when he plans on marrying her daughter..
May 6 - Robin asks her mother to repair the damage she’s done. Anna, however, is called off on a mission before she can speak with Patrick. Patrick laments his Robin dilemma to an understanding Luke.
May 7 - Robin tries to convince Patrick she doesn’t need to get married and invites him to Jake’s party.
week of 5/12 - M, T

::Golden::
none at the time of this post

:: Pretty Reliable::
WJ: none at the time of this post
EMI: none at the time of this post
Chat Up: none at the time of this post
TTYL...a friend:
KMc and JT are getting antsy but they are happy; NS2 I know nothing about but hope that people have learned fromtheir mistakes. JE, FH and TG have things coming up which will most likely not make people happy but if the alternative is no screentime then I think they will have to deal. (source)
from Steve Burton recap:
Let's see. NS2 is happening. I thought Steve's reason why he isn't doing it this time was very interesting. He said he didn't want to do it because Bob and Jill weren't involved this time and he didn't want another producer or writers that didn't know the Jason character fooling around with the character.
He also told about the Coleman/Patrick/Spinelli scenes at Jake's. They sound hysterical. Those will air 5/12 and 5/13.(source)

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish:
4/26
Patrick sticks his foot in his mouth.

Scrubs?? Is it a long break up??
I don't think so but can't say for sure. Don't care about them so I don't ask.
I only like mob stuff.
Hope this info helped a bit! (source of the above)

Robin does ask for space from patrick, I don't know if you consider that breaking up, but she does try to avoid both him and her mom. Patrick becomes worried when she misses work.
TY. Is this off screen? Her missisng work. tia

Part of it is onscreen. She does have scenes with mac and kelly.
TY. Great is it another missed opportunity for them? I really want Patrick to be there for the important stuff. He already missed the first sonogram. Please let him be there when she hears the baby's heart beat for the first time.
No it's not a missed opportunity. It is something to do with her meds.
Does Patrick have scenes with Liz where she tells him to be patient, and he says if he waits he might lose Robin forever?
I didn't spoil that, but yes he does.
Anon I am really hoping you are right and Robin misses work because of her meds. I hope that means she and Mac talk about it. Also I am guessing that eventually there is bigger trouble with them and that is when Robin gives into Patrick's pursuit.
She doesn't miss work because of her meds. She misses work because she needs a break and is trying to avoid patrick, but she does have scenes with kelly regarding her meds.
Does Patrick take Liz advice on being patient or does he decide to fight for her?
I answered this in the last thread. I didn't spoil this, but yes does talk to liz and he tells her if he gives Robin time it means he will lose her, and he does fight.
Thank you so much, something to look forward to yay!! Do you happen to know how he fights for her?
I can't tell you anything right now, but he is going to grow up more than people/viewers expect of him. That's all the info I have. If I have more info I' share.

I am dropping one spoiler off and only one. Jake's birthday party freaks Patrick out and he goes off on Robin for draggin him there. That is the last straw for her and she tells him he needs to decide what he wants and she needs space until he does.

4/27
From FSA on SD:
SERIOUSLY, all I can say is DONT give up. A month from now, I TOTALLY believe the Scrubs fanbase will be whistling a different tune!
I wish I had you enthusiasm but I don't but good luck.
Let me put it this way, IF I was talking out of my ass, I wouldn't be THIS optimistic!
Cool, so you have heard something? Hmmm, intriguing.
Okay, here is what I will say and cuss me out or whatever:
Lets say right now where Scrubs are is at 0 degrees, well by the end of sweeps they do a COMPLETE 180 and I know most everyone's heads will be spinning. It is a GOOD thing and for me to say anymore would cause mahem... Please just KNOW it is good and I will share more when I get complete confirmation. NOTHING is worse than having egg all over ones face!
FSA is this from your insider friend?
Yes.
I could NO longer just sit on my hands and NOT let my fellow Scrubs fans know that good things ARE coming. I am reading post after post in the IL of such horrible scoops (well to some, not all) that I just wanted to say w/ fact that hope is NOT lost by a LONG shot!
FSA they said something happens with scrubs during sweeps?
Yes.
FSA can you give us a hint.
IF I could you KNOW I would! I hate being vague, but before I have ALL the facts, and KNOW that what I KNOW is 110% legit, I will not share. It is better to not share until I have all details for you all!
I'd prefer you not to spill until you are 100% sure anyway. But thanks for the heads up.
You're welcome. You know how I loathe the IL of 99.9% bullshit. So I find not sharing until I am 110% sure is better than sharing something that later I find out is false, esp as an RP cause then people are going to be like, SHE LIES, SHE LIES. Dont want that kinda shit on my back here. (source of the above)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP