Saturday, March 15, 2008

3/15 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • A second show (at 9-10:30am) has been tentatively added to the NJ event on March 30th, as the 11am show has sold out.

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a none at the time of this post


Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
week of 3/17 - M,T,F
week of 3/24 - T,W

::Golden::
none at the time of this post

:: Pretty Reliable::
AIG: none at the time of this post
EMI: none at the time of this post
Chat Up: none at the time of this post
TTYL:
No, that is someone else. I am trying to avoid posting anon as much as I can, since there is someone who seems to like to post saying there are me. The board is still wonky for me - but at least I remembered my password!!LOL
As far as I know:
- no Robin miscarriage
- there is a proposal...or two, LOL
- Robin and Patrick will be in the Ian-Nik-Drug s/l
- I haven't heard anything regarding Leyla outside of the drop in HIV Awareness scenes between she and Patrick - no biggie, trust me. (source)
Set tour recap (from March 14th): There was a quick scene where Elizabeth drops Cam and Jake with Robin at the nurses station in a hurry because she forgot something in her locker. Cam takes Robin's stethoscope away and runs with it. Robin is holding Jake and trying to get it back from a running Cam. the kids were so cute!!! (source)



:: Could be Complete Soap Dish Anon:
3/15
Robin, babysitting, Patrick amused.
I'm telling you fan fic come to life.
I've had enough misery the last six months and I'm ready for some cute.
Also the purpose of the date isn't everything is happy, happy, joy, joy. If I had to summarize it I would say it's more like a dipping their toes in the water.
Tracee (source)

Do you have anything on scrubs?
Not anything that has not already been spoiled. Actually I do know that Patrick thanks Robin for giving him a chance to be a part of the pregnancy. Tis' all. (source)

robin babysits liz's kids (source)

Down the road:
Who is receiving mysterious gifts? Robin
What is the last hurdle that must be overcome? Trust
Trust for who?
Robin and Patrick (source)

2 comments:

kimson03 March 15, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Does anyone know when Robin babysitting or having scenes with cam and jake air? Does she have scenes with them this upcoming wk of March 17!! i want to see her babysit? so if anyone knows plz tell me! thx

Amy March 17, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

It should be the week of the 31st :o)

Amy

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP