- Jason Thompson and Kelly Monaco will be on Stardish radio tonight at 7pm PT/10pm ET.
- The results are in from AIDS Walk LA - Kimberly McCullough is the Top #2 individual fundraiser at $31,698.15, Jason Thompson is #3 at $30,063.84, and Carrie Southworth is #24 at $4,600.00
- TristanRoger.com is auction off 2 scripts, proceeds benefit Project Cuddle
- the first script is Tristan's personal copy of NS2's 'Family Values' and is signed by Tristan Rogers, Finola Hughes, Jason Thompson, Ethan Rains, Antonio Sabato, Jr., Carrie Southworth, and Adam Grimes
- the second script is Tristan's personal copy of NS2's 'Love/Hate' and is signed by Tristan Rogers, Finola Hughes, Jason Thompson, Ethan Rains, Antonio Sabato, Jr., Carrie Southworth, and Adam Grimes
By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!
Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:
Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa)
week of 12/08 - M, T, W, Th
Monday, December 8 – Patrick comes upon the scene as Sasha attacks and stabs Olivia. Olivia refuses to allow Patrick to take her to the hospital and has him take her to Sonny’s instead.
Tuesday, December 9 - Patrick tends to Olivia’s stab wound at Sonny’s. Maxie decides it’s time she got a place of her own. Robin bolsters Mac when Maxie moves out.
Wednesday, December 10 – Robin feels like a failure as a mother when she can’t get Emma to stop crying.
Thursday, December 11 – Mac and Patrick bolster Robin, assuring her she’s going to be a great mother.
week of 12/15 - W
Wednesday, December 17
Robin and Patrick plan their first Christmas as a family.
SOD (Credit SD):
Patrick and Robin plan their first Christmas together.
Tristan Rogers arrives Dec.22.
Dec.22 Luke/Robert remember old times.
Dec.23: Robin's Christmas wish comes true
:: Pretty Reliable::
TMI: none at the time of this post
AIG: none at the time of this post
:: Could be Complete Fiction::
Daytime Dish (source and source):
Tuesday December 9:
Claudia is annoyed when Patrick doctors Olivia's wounds at Sonny's house.
Sonny wants to call Olivia's son, but Patrick tells him not to.
Spinelli sees Maxie start to slip from his grasp as she bonds with Matt over baby Emma. Robin becomes resentful as she struggles as a mother next to her parentally perfect fiancé.
Rambling Port in the Storm
*pops in, looks around*
I can confirm:
Robert comes home to PC for Scrubbies wedding.
FoJMMF, how far out does your info go?
I have nothing on Scrubbies wedding; I've asked. Possibly they are going with a mag spread and don't want info leaked out before; but I'm not sure.
I was told Liz goes to Scrubbies wedding, but I can't confirm that either.
Is Patrick an option for Liz?
Not at this point. Patrick is with Robin and Scrubs are the safest couple on the show.
Have there been any spoilers dropped today about Robin's "Baby Blues" ending and her actually getting to bond with her baby??
*she asks hopefully*
Look for something the week of the 22nd.
That's all I got. Gotta dash.