Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5/6 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Jason Thompson answers in SOD "What's the strangest commercial you've ever done?" and Kimberly answers in SOD "What's the worst trouble you ever got into with your mother?"
By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a none at the time of this post


Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa)
week of 5/5 - T, W
May 5 - Robin, Patrick and Tracy walk in on Luke and Anna’s drinking contest and find Anna hanging upside down by a rope. A sore Anna struggles to accept the realization that she isn’t as young as she used to be and admits to Robin her fears of becoming a grandmother. Robin is speechless when Anna asks Patrick when he plans on marrying her daughter..
May 6 - Robin asks her mother to repair the damage she’s done. Anna, however, is called off on a mission before she can speak with Patrick. Patrick laments his Robin dilemma to an understanding Luke.
May 7 - Robin tries to convince Patrick she doesn’t need to get married and invites him to Jake’s party.
week of 5/12 - M, T

::Golden::
SOD recap (for this week):
Robin tells Anna that she has no interest in marriage and asks her mother to repair the damage she's done.
Elizabeth celebrates Jake's first bday with a small party in the park: Lulu, Robin and Bobbie. (source)
Soapnet spoilers for Tues: Patrick turns to Luke for advice. (source)

:: Pretty Reliable::
WJ: none at the time of this post
EMI:
EMI are you saying Scrubs are getting married?
It's what I was told months ago as well as last week. I can't give you a date or anything and I can't even be sure of the information's validity. It's a sweeps period so you never know.
Chat Up: none at the time of this post
TTYL...a friend:
Can't stay on but a sec, but I see my attempt at a new "format" laced with humor was not appreciated It's all I got folks from a quick chit chat with a friend over the weekend. They weren't riddles per se, but comments my friend was making to me as I asked her about the usual GH suspects.
I'm too lazy to go back and put it in the IL, but I'm sure CU and other's can point the way so far as that's going on with the little "riddle list" I dropped earlier when I was on the phone.
I hope everyone is gearing up for a good summer - as I know I am - so I will not be around too often.
Play nice SD.
in regards to ....
Kim - It's been real.
Jason - Wonder if that other network will match the current offers?...lemme call Kim and Josh.
Josh = Josh Duhamel
ttyl are you saying that for sure Kim and Jason are leaving?
Contracts aren't public so I don't know for sure if they are leaving when their contracts are up, but what is told to me is that it won't take a stick of dynamite to get them out the building.
TTYL...a friend

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish:
5/4
Scrubs are getting married
*monopoly*

Okay I'm back and will drop what I know.
Patrick has a heart to heart with Robin where he pours his heart to her and asks her to marry him she says yes.
I'm out!!!!!!!!!!

^^ I can say that at least half of these are not true. (source of the above)

Scrubs are getting married
I won't argue with you but one of us is wrong and it's not me.
Ta.
Wasn't Ta the one to drop the Scrubs/Anna scenes today with the betting and the food at Robin's place?
Yep.

Backstage Gossip
Here is the HS stuff from this morning...here are the players...
Co-Valedictorians = JT/Kmc
I wanna know about the co-valedictorians
They are looking at universities. One has been looking a little longer, the other one is more willing to stay
Oy! Are the universities in the same city, or would they be looking at one of three others?
One has been approached by different unis.
The other one is looking to specialize in something other than what she does now

That's alright, it will make him start thinking and that is all I care to get from those scenes
LOL he leaves and has a drink with Luke and he gives Patrick some advice and then Patrick goes back to see Robin asking her why she wouldn't marry him? He's not happy with her answer.!

Tuesday 6th:
Patrick goes to Luke for advice.
Robin insists that her mother do damage control, but Anna has to leave town again.
Patrick goes to Luke for advice.

I want one good scrubs spoiler

You will like the proposal. ;)

Believe me there is a scrubs proposal and Wedding. Remember my name when this plays out onscreen.
Rafiki!
I believe you, you arent the only one that has dropped the info about Scrubs Thank you for dropping what you know off though and do you have any kind of details, or even what leads up to the proposal TY
Scrubs talk about creating the best environment for their child. Robin just thinks of her and patrick being close, but Patrick has his mind made up on wanting to marry her. They have a heart to heart where he pours his heart out, and he asks and the answer is yes. The proposal is not at the hospital and it's just the two of them.
Rafiki!
Thanks. Where is the proposal? Is it someplace that has meaning for the both of them? Also do you have any timeframe?
Yes. I can't give you the date, but its in between the last two weeks of may. Their airtime is going to increase too
Rafiki!
Do you know if the followng people are at the wedding?
Noah
Anna
Liz
Jason
Sonny

Sorry I don't know much details about the wedding, but if I do I'll tell you.
Rafiki! (source of the above)

Do you have anything else you can share...non mob related?

Scrubs proposal is at the cabin. (source)

Scrubs
1st comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Scrubs with a baby carriage.
Not much else to say about these 2 kiddies in love.
* u da ho *

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP