Thursday, May 8, 2008

5/9 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Our friends at POZ magazine are throwing an AIDS walk NYC party on May 14th, for a $25 donation you can mingle with Amanda Baker (NS), Beth Ann Bonner (OLTL), Thorsten Kaye (AMC), Ilene Kristen (OLTL), John-Paul Lavosier (OLTL), Jack Mackenroth (Project Runway), Christopher Meloni (Law & Order: SVU) and many more. Click here for details.

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a none at the time of this post


Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and m to Jake’s party.
week of 5/12 - M, T
week of 5/19 - W, Th, F
May 21
Robin wishes she could ease some of the guilt Jason feels. Patrick admits to Robin that fatherhood is the scariest thing he’s ever faced.
May 22
Patrick decides to give Robin a taste of her own medicine by starting a blog of his own.
May 23
Robin is shocked when Anna arrives at her doorstep in full grandmother mode. Robin takes Anna to Jake’s. Patrick and Robin agree it would be best if they steered clear of each other’s blogs.

::Golden::
SOD: Insiders tell Digest that Rick Springfield (Noah) is headed back to GENERAL HOSPITAL for a summer story arc, which will also involve his rock star doppelgänger, Eli Love. No word yet on if he'll reprise his romance with Anna (Finola Hughes), who's currently in town visiting her pregnant daughter, Robin. (source)

:: Pretty Reliable::
WJ: none at the time of this post
EMI:none at the time of this post
Chat Up: none at the time of this post
TTYL...a friend:none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish:
5/8
Scrubs share a moment together with their baby
aww like a sonogram?
Yes
How does Patrick handle it?
He is okay with it and they share a kiss.
when? thanks
The week with the blog stuff.
Any idea if Patrick does propose in May?

I've heard that he does propose and that a wedding is soon after that, but with Guza you never know if he has changed things.

Will GH allow Scrubs to have anytime at the Cabin this year to remember their 1st time makinglove? At Jax and Carly's cabin?

Yes

I wonder what Robin says to Jason? Maybe something about Liz?

Robin doesn't say anything about Liz. Liz doesn't even come up in the conversation. All it is are four scenes where Robin tries to comfort Jason while he talks about his regrets. Thats all it is. He encourages Robin to talk to Patrick.
They talk about her baby?
briefly, Robin says Jason is helping her see that fatherhood isn't as easy to embrace as she thought it would be. He encourages her to talk to Patrick about his fears. She then does.

[About the J&R scenes]
Jason should be emotional with his woman not Robin.
He IS. He has a full fledged emotional breakdown with Liz. Well, as emotional as SBu gets these days anyway. Damn people it's not like the only person he's breaking down with is Robin. He doesn't even really break down with her. He talks about his guilt for a few scenes. (source of the above)

Patrick and Robin decide that they don't want to play the game of hiding their feelings anymore. They have a heart to heart where they tell each other what they want. Patrick suprises Robin with an important question.

Scrubs, I couldn't decide so you get 2
I Love You

From the first night I met you, I wanted you to love me.
Never have I wanted more, Than for you to say that you’d marry me.
As I look at this world, I don’t need much.
No fancy cars, Just you and the stars.
I want to come from work, And tell you I love you.
I want to call on a bad day, And tell you I need you.
And if you should pass before me, I want to hold your hand once more,
Tell you I love you, And die right beside you.
We can walk through this life together , Side by side, as husband and wife.
Both of us knowing, We’re soul mates for life.

I Love You

I never really knew you,
you were just another friend
But when I got to know you
I let my heart unbend,

I couldn't help past memories
that would only make me cry
I had to forget my first love
and give it another try

So I've fallen in love with you
and I'll never let you go,
I love you more than anyone
I just had to let you know

And if you ever wonder why
I don't know what I will say
but I never stop loving you each and everyday

My feelings for you will never change,
just know my feelings are true
just remember one thing
I love you!
I hope you liked the poems
They are from me to you
And before you know it
they will come true

You all know me well
I think I am your friend
I hope you all get your couples
from now until the end
These poems are from Jack2

Someone snuffs Logan.
Someone suffers an identity crisis.
Someone pops the question.
Someone redecorates.
Someone goes back to old habits.
Someone quits their job.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP