Sunday, May 18, 2008

5/18 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Have a care when going over to SID, a number of people have noticed the poll activating their anti-virus software

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a none at the time of this post


Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa)
week of 5/19 - W, Th, F
May 21
Robin wishes she could ease some of the guilt Jason feels. Patrick admits to Robin that fatherhood is the scariest thing he’s ever faced.
May 22
Patrick decides to give Robin a taste of her own medicine by starting a blog of his own.
May 23
Robin is shocked when Anna arrives at her doorstep in full grandmother mode. Robin takes Anna to Jake’s. Patrick and Robin agree it would be best if they steered clear of each other’s blogs.

::Golden::
none at the time of this post

:: Pretty Reliable::
Scene Insider:
This summer is going to be nothing like anyone expects or has reported.
Patrick - He says he wants to be a hands-on daddy now he just has to prove it to Robin. Unfortunately for Patrick, he can't seem to do anything right other than give Robin more reason to doubt he wants to be a father or make a commitment. Robin's lack of faith in him makes him take action to prove once and for all he's going to be a father whether she likes it or not. Battle lines are drawn and their stubborness causes them to dig in even though each wants to raise a white flag.
I'll be back next Saturday with information on add'l characters. I've been promised information for Alexis, Johnny, Liz and Trevor. I get information I'm given. I don't pick and choose the characters.
------
I see people already calling BS on these. I know I won't waste my time coming back next Saturday. I just suggest keeping these up at least until the next issue of ABC's Soaps In Depth comes out.
I would like to get credit for posting this information first.
Just call me the Summer Insider.
---
One last thing, if Dish Diva cares to check my IP she'll see I used to post each character's scene information here and was called Scene Insider. I stopped coming here after some ugliness and recently began posting anonymously. I do drop offs in the IL so that I don't have to deal with questions. I see the board doesn't change.
As I stated Dish Diva can check my IP and prove I am Scene Insider/SI. (source)
AIG: none at the time of this post
EMI: none at the time of this post
Chat Up: none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Daytime Dish:
5/17
Week of 19th - Anna returns on Friday and her daughter takes her to Jakes where "grandma" does something out of the norm.

The nurses at GH will get a kick out of Robin's baby blog but Patrick will not be amused
thanks. why do the nurses get a kick out watching robin's blog?
and wha does patrick say in his blog? tia

Because they kind of help her form the ideas and make fun of some of the guys they know in similiar situations. Patrick is just being "The God Doctor" and wanting everyone to still think of him as a sexy doctor instead of a baby daddy

so now they don't even know when for sure RS is coming back to the show??
Scrubs are so screwed just end them now

He's back on set end of June/beginning July. His scenes should start airing by the second week of July.

Scrubs Video blogs turn to an ugly fight
^^These are not true. (source of the above)

5/18
The characters of Patrick and Robin are the cash cows, according to BF.
PA
too bad it doesn't show on screen
True. The reasons are mired in contracts, character development, divas and divos, etc.
PA
What do you mean by character development?
I assume she means Claudia..but that's just my spec

Good spec, Anon! Guza and Wolf are commited to ensuring Claudia as a character along with the contractual matters within SBr's contract (read money).
PA
What is coming up for Scrubs? Should we give up that they ever really get back together?
Good morning, Anon! A number of storylines are being stalled, delayed and/or postponed. Ratings is a serious issue along with contracts and storyline commitments.
PA
The characters of Patrick and Robin are the cash cows, according to BF.
PA
Hey PA!
I am sure they are; his marketing eyes see dollar signs. They are the poster children for alternative revenue source opportunities.
Any news on feedback about FH's return?

The feedback relative to FH's return was positive initially. Some negative feedback relative to Patrick's commentary about Anna.
FH will be in and out of the storyline this summer. To date, not all the scenes with and without Noah/Eli have been written.
PA
PA, are Scrubs being delayed due to RS as well?
Guza intends to address some father-son issues between Noah and Patrick.
PA
PA..is Patrick getting negative feedback again? His waivering on the baby isn't going over well online at all. Just curious! Thanks
Anon

Yes, in one word.
PA
Are they ever going to repair Patrick?
Thanks!
Anon

The storyline for Scrubs was to include several proposals during the period of the writers' strike. Robin's response was to be the focus of the proposals.
As to repairing Patrick, I am not certain what would constitute repair for fans and non-fans alike. I can share that Patrick's storyline has changed on several occassions as a result of fans as well as higher ups.
PA

Scrubs will continue to push/pull. I think true Scrubs fans will not be happy in the interim but in the end they do end up together. Get ready for the blogs, Patrick's daddy issues with some sweet moments thrown in to keep you going.

(MM regarding patrick's revenge blog scenes)
The part I LOL at was Patrick sets up his revenge blog at Jakes and while he is ranting in response to Robins ranting in her blog Coleman is working the camera and he zooms off of Patrick and on to the hot girls playing pool.
Patrick initiates a kiss to shut Robin up.
I dont know exacctly what he says and I doubt anyone does unless they saw the stuff filmed or have seen it on tape, he is partially drunk going on about how Robin is treating him in response to her bashing him in her video so I am sure he will say something stupid because he is afterall Patrick But the week ends great and they both banter back and forth about who's blogs will get the most hits so obviously it is all in fun for them. All I can say is from what I read I really liked the scenes.
( and please no one put this in the IL because if I state my opinion on stuff I dont want it in there for confusion in case someone takes offense to something he says)
does the kiss AIG said happens at the end of the week?
Yes, They are bantering about whos blog is the best and who will get more hits and he pulls her into a kiss.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP