- You can catch audio clips from the 'Daytime for Democracy' chat here
- October was Soapnet's most watched month in 20 months in total viewers & third watched month in net's history.
- Finola Hughes talks about her passion for fashion
- In an unfortunate turn of events, the picture of a little boy used in Touissant's storyline on GH: Night Shift 2, was Christopher Rodriguez - a little boy who was kidnapped, raped and murdered in 2007. In a press release - "SOAPnet will air a series of public service announcements in Christopher's honor, to raise awareness of missing and exploited children. Meanwhile, the episode is being edited to permanently remove the photo, and we have taken steps, including reviewing internal processes to determine how it happened in hopes of preventing this type of mistake from occurring again."
- If you want to find out more about soap journalist Michael Fairman, who interviewed Kimberly for In LA magazine, he'll be on Stardish radio tonight at 7pm PT
- Starbucks will contribute five cents from the sale of any of (Starbucks) RED Exclusive beverage (the three beverages that make up the Starbucks popular holiday trio) at all of their US and Canadian stores to the Global Fund to invest in AIDS programs in Africa.
Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:
Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa)
week of 10/27 - M, T, W, Th, F (spoiler pics * updated with wedding photos)
Monday, Oct 27 – Patrick makes himself scarce when Robin, Maxie and Spinelli begin working on the wedding preparations. After a chance encounter with Olivia, Patrick realizes he’s getting everything he wants by marrying Robin and gains more insight into the decision Olivia made about her son.
Tuesday, Oct 28 - Later, Maxie tries to persuade Jason to attend Robin’s wedding. Robin is the picture of calm on her wedding day. Anna and Robin share a warm mother and daughter moment. Patrick insists on making his rounds at the hospital, certain he has more than enough time to get ready for his wedding.
Wednesday, Oct 29 - Anthony is rushed to the hospital, where Patrick decides to operate on him with Matt assisting. Jason and Elizabeth’s idyllic moment at the church is cut short by the arrival of Robin, Maxie and Mac. As the guests begin arriving at the church, Spinelli reports that Patrick is no where to be found.
Thursday, Oct 30 - – Robin is confident that Patrick won’t leave her at the altar while everyone else assumes the worst. Meanwhile, Patrick and Matt successfully wrap up Anthony’s surgery. A frazzled Patrick makes it to the church in the nick of time and the ceremony begins just as Robin’s water breaks.
Friday, Oct 31 - – Robin and Patrick’s wedding begins and ends with a twist.
week of 11/3 - M, T, W, Th
Monday, November 3
Kelly performs an emergency C-section on Robin, who delivers a healthy baby girl. Robin and Patrick name their daughter.
Tuesday, November 4
Kelly gives Robin, Patrick and their loved ones news about the baby. Robin suddenly loses consciousness.
Wednesday, November 5
Robin's loved ones hold a bedside vigil as her life hangs in the balance. Matt is supportive of Patrick, who doesn't know what he would do if Robin doesn't survive.
Thursday, November 6
Robin's condition remains critical as she's visited by Jason, Anna and finally Patrick, who feeds the baby for the first time at her bedside.
Next on General Hospital:
Robin's guests assume the worst when Patrick is late for his wedding.
The groom, however, is in surgery on Anthony Zacchara.
Patrick rushes to the church just in time to see Robin's water break.
SoapOperaSource: Some Scrubs spoilers
SID: The sweeps you won't see and Life & Death article scans (credit to mishymashy)
:: Pretty Reliable::
TMI: none at the time of this post
AIG: none at the time of this post
:: Could be Complete Fiction::
Daytime Dish (source):
Not the OP but she is awake for the baby's birth. That happens Monday. Here is the order
- Friday early on - Wacky hinjinks with Anna saying she will speed to the hospital
- End of Friday (after they get to the hospital) - oh noes the baby's cord is wrapped around its neck
- Monday early on - emergency c-section
- Monday middle - health baby born
- Monday next - they name the baby
- Monday last - Patrick notices the cut (before I never knew it was a cut. Just that there as blood on blood contact which I said a few weeks back)
- Tuesday early on - Kelly takes baby to test her
- Tuesday middle - Robin/Patrick/family scenes where they worry about baby's health
- Tuesday last - Baby is healthy/Robin passes out
- Wednesday - family vigil/Patrick/Matt scenes
- Thursday - series of monologues, Robin wakes up to Patrick/baby
GH finishes taping the last day of sweeps tomorrow
Hey! Do you know what Scrubs do after the 6th?
They go home and the rest of the month is wacky new parent hijinks interspersed with some Matt/Patrick scenes
Where do they live?
Didn't ask. Was told they go home and the rest of the month is a "comedic" arc about being new parents and Matt/Patrick have some more scenes.
Is Wedding #2 still a go?
Yes which you have been told by TR himself.