Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rick Springfield @ The O.C. Fair



Rick Springfield played this past Sunday, July 12th, at the Orange County Fair and I had the opportunity to go with a couple of friends (Amy & Carmela -- had a great time girls!) and so I thought I'd share my photos and a clip that I shot. This man is a fantastic entertainer and performs with such energy. Truly a gem and if you've never been I highly encourage you to go if given the chance.

Funny story: At one point Rick had started talking to the audience and was commenting on a guy up front and how much fun he was having. Then he compared him to a woman who was about 5 rows back just sitting in her seat with her arms crossed, not dancing or engaging in the fun, and his comment was, "This lady is wondering who the bleep this is because it sure isn't Noah Drake!" Then he tells her, "You bet it is! Ha ha ha!" Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos and the video!

1 comments:

Erin,  July 14, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Thanks for posting and sharing Michelle. I'm glad you had such a good time. You deserve it. I love that story at the end. I was LMAO!!! One of these days I will get thee arse to a show!

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP