Wednesday, July 29, 2009

7/29 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Michael Fairman interviews Tristan Rogers about the ratings and the genre in general

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!
Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa - in black, CGS)
week of 7/27 - M, T, W, Th
Monday, July 27:
Jason enlists Robin to talk to Mac on Michael’s behalf.
Tuesday, August 4:
Robin’s convinced Alexis wasn’t involved in Brianna’s murder and sets out to prove her innocence.
Wednesday, August 5:
Robin hopes she’s one step closer to proving Alexis’ innocence when she realizes Brianna’s killer was right-handed and Alexis is not.
Thursday, August 6:
Robin remains determined to prove that Andrea Floyd killed Brianna and clear Alexis’ name.
week of 8/10- Th
Thursday, August 13:
Robin’s on a quest catch a killer.

::Golden::
none at the time of this post

:: Pretty Reliable::
AIG none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Fiction - Don't Believe Most of it::
Daytime Dish/Backup Board (source and source):
7/28
Medical mystery is in a holding pattern while the Gooze figures out what to do now that Rick Hearst left the building and he wants to keep Martha Byrne.
Don't forget Patrick knows that Dante is Sonny's son. YOu may think Guza has forgotten. He has not. That comes up soon and promises to play more in the next couple of months.
Wacky hijinks when the family sit down with Spinelli for an 'engagement dinner' .
Also, they'll probably wish they had stayed at home after they run into NIZ with their kids on a day in the park and see Nik go Cassadine on Rebecca in a big way.

Kmc has signed a new contract. JT has not. Look to see who consoles Robin when Patrick is "presumed" dead.
Can someone make this true so I can ditch this shitty show for good?
I dropped that this afternoon. There was already an insider here and I didn't want to step on any toes. JT has not signed a contract...YET! It doesn't mean he won't. One of the stories that Guza has for Patrick if JT doesn't sign is a death where everyone "thinks" he is dead. Guza has Jason consoling Robin (which I hate)....IF JT doesn't sign and also if Jason and Sam don't catch on with the audience.
All I can say if JT fans, start writing in.

Scrubs are in a supporting capactiy but they support Alexis, Carjax, Spinmax so they stay busy.

One relationship continues in bliss while on the hunt for the truth.

For those saying that a dayplayer killed the mistress. Uh, no. The hit and run will be connected to the end of the murder mystery which will be wrapped next month.

12 comments:

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

Not sure how I feel here.
.If JT AND KMC stay, I will continue to watch, even though the rest of the show does't interest me at all..

I either one of them leaves, then it would be time for me to move on also, because TOGETHER is where the magic is..

They are both in a class by themselves, and I don't think I could sit and watch TPTB destroy any one of them...

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

I think there is good chance that JT will sign a new contract, he has a couple more months. Until November I think? To decide.

I get the feeling from the FCW that he wants to stay and I think TPTB know what blessing they have in KMC and JT.

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

I agree with the first person. I am only watching GH for the SCRUBS. If one of them leaves, then I am finished with this soap. It will never been the same. I cannot stomach watching the Mob scenes. I do like Maxie and a few other characters, but without JT and KMC, it is not worth my time.

Sorry to say. I am a SCRUBS FAN.

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

If either JT or KMc leave the show, it is the end of watching GH for me. The Scorpio-Drakes are the only reason I watch. PLEASE keep Scrubs intact.

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

I came back when I heard Kimberly was coming back so I'll stay watching as long as Robin is on GH.

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

So do I! I totally agree! I know we don't know yet about their Kimson contract status coz as the two by themselves at their event when they asked them about it they continue to mumb about their contract status. Well when they asked them about it at their latest scrubs event how's their contract the only answer of Kimson/Scrubs is : Kimber said yes they had made their decisio but didn't elaborate and JT said "yes" they made their decision but "no" they haven't signed yet. But they said they loved their jobs and being the show and they will stay as long that GH still wants them. So of all the specs. that were coming out about their contracts , I think Kimson contracts are still under negotiation. I know Scrubs are really one of the best characters of GH they had ever developed and they are making GH worth watching despite of the crappy writings and the rating still declining and never progressing instead they keep trying to add new casts which the show making it worst. For me whatever JT & KMC decision I will repect them but in other way I knw if they will both decide about their contracts either they stay or leave the show...

But if either of them stay or leave or even both of them leave , I swear I will not going to watch GH anymore , they are the only reason why I am still watching GH. wha is the essence of continuing watching the show if doesn't give me any interest to watch GH. No thanks! I will end watching GH , cherish all the wonderful years of watching them and I wish them all the best coz they deserved them but if they stay I would really happy and my watching saga of GH will still continue... So I hope we could get some news for their contract as soon as possible..Kimson/ Scrubs are the best and they are great actors of GH.and being the scrubbies i am so proud! Kimson/Scrubs rock!

Ash July 29, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

I am hoping that we hear soon. I want both to stay so bad. So I think we should keep our fingers crossed

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Is it my imagination or are Robin and Patrick - back burner storyline...now...it seems we go days without seeing them.

It is the reason that I watch GH...makes me want to Fast Forward through the "other" stuff.

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

I think Scrubs this week aren't on the screen but they will have a family scene with spinmax mac, adn emma a house dinner but i don't know when they gonna show them but maybe this week or next week and Scrubs had a scene at the park with emma but don't know when with happens there's a connection with NIZ scene but not sure what was that? Well you know stupid mob stories are always around the
corner of GH , which doesn't make sense at all coz their scenes were just happening over an dover again! but next week starting tuesday till the rest of the days Scrubs are on for the Murder Mystery.So this week I don't think we got them onscreen but who know the house dinner will be on tomorrow or next day and if it's not maybe it will be the next week.

Yeah hopefully, let's keep our fingers crossed that we could get a news for kimson/ scrubs contracts.

k July 29, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

I agree with everyone's comments, Scrubs are the only reason I watch the show. If I wanted to see all the mob stories I would watch The Godfather or The Sopranos. I hope we start seeing more Scrub scenes who cares about mob stuff. I hope they stay with the show!!

Anonymous,  July 29, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

The murder mystery storyline could have been great, but Guza has made it into TMK 2.0. When are the tptb going to wake up that Guza is clueless on being a headwriter, ALL of his stories suck, meander and end up being boring and painful to watch. And why is one of the most entertaining couples on GH relegated to background for the rest of the cast and dayplayers?

Even if a brilliant storyline came up for Scrubs to keep them on the show, Guza has has proved over and over that he realllly sucks at the execution.

Michelle July 29, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

We just want to reiterate that all this contract talk is speculation (which means its very likely to be false). NO ONE knows what Kimberly or Jason are doing or has done in regards to their contracts. Nothing is official or has been announced at this time.

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP