Saturday, January 5, 2008

1/5 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • The open letter/petition is currently at 730 signatures, way to go!! However, with other insiders confirming the twist, we really need to step it up. Don't let the only HIV+ pairing on television become 3rd and 4th players in an HIV pregnancy storyline.
  • The scene on Friday with Maxie, Spinelli and Lucky just has to be mentioned as one of the best acted scenes in a long time. Kirsten Storm's performance in the scene of Maxie breaking down in grief over Georgie was Emmy-caliber (at 2:35 in the below clip).


credit to partygirl185

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
nothing confirmed as of yet

::Golden::
none at the time of this post

:: Pretty Reliable::
SoapQueen: none at the time of this post
SoapKing: none at the time of this post
AIG: none at the time of this post
Script Insider: none at the time of this post
Chat up:
I think now is the time for fans to be vocal. Wait and see could be bad. I mean fans uproar changed Michael from being AJ's killer. I'm not saying be nasty or mention where you heard things or specific spoilers but speak up.
While there is no guarantee that letter writing/phone calls etc will change the direction of any storyline, it can happen. And if for nothing else, it would allow there to be a trace of evidence for decline in viewership, should one occur because of any given storyline. (source)
Chat up, I think the Scrubs fans are going to sentence Scrubs to the perenial back burner by getting them removed from a story that is interesting and will get lots of attention from viewers.
Two fan groups want a baby. This will give them both a story. It's going to screw over Carly (which is happening a lot these days) and Patrick will have to put up or shut up.
Why can't people see what they're doing?

I'm not sure how I can answer you.
If people are displeased with a storyline - any storyline -then they should feel free to comment on it. Those unhappy with the Emily and Georgie's death have done so in spades.
Chat Up
what's the deal with Kristina Wagner? Is she sticking around? Also, is Jason Gerhardt leaving the show in say the next three months?

I've been out of the office for the holidays so I don't know for certain but last I heard she has expressed interest in staying and the producers would be willing to accommodate her.
Can't speak to Jason at all, sorry.
Are they worried more people will tune out? Rumor has it Frons secretary is telling people that Jax is not the father of Robins baby.
I can't speak to what Frons' secretary told people.
But there is an overwhelming concern about people tuning out in general -(not related to one storyline) Money is the driving factor in all decisions. And I know this is where you will all tell me the reasons why they should turn out.
Chatup: Any news on whether Jax is going to be the father of Robin's baby? I remember you previously had Patrick in your info. TIA
I won't be able to check with anyone until next week.
Thanks, but just to confirm... you previously had Patrick as recently as a couple of weeks ago?
The last I asked anyone about it was end of Nov/early December and that's what I was told.
Chat up, why all the secrecy of the storyline? TIA
Okay last question and then I'm out.
when I get story info it is at the end of the continuum rather than the beginning.
there are some storylines that are being played closer to the vest than others and I believe this is one of them.
If you have your entire storyline spoiled in advance and outside of your control then people may not tune in and you don't get the opportunity to promote it the way you want to (this goes for any storyline)
Chat Up,
Can you explain why Guza's name wouldn't be listed for the writers today if his outlines are being followed?

Credits form part of the collective agreement between the Writers Guild and the AMPTA and so there are strict rules about who can and can't be credited.
If he received no credit today then they were not obligated to do so likely due to working from a different outline
CU,
You said there is concern over loss of viewers. Do you really think changes will be made or is it more lip service?

I do believe changes are coming.
That being said, I understand the skepticism I read on here (source)

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Soap Dish Anon:
1/4
I was told that I could confirm this. Jax is the father of Robins baby. However like I said before in the timeline I gave Robin and Patrick will get back together. I saw that someone outed that I left two red herring posts in my spoilers. I did. However they were ones that will be cleared up in a couple of weeks.
Thats all I have time for Today
Red Herring (source)

I don't want to duel with anyone, but I don't know where the Red Herring insider is getting their information because I can tell you that I've been told (most recently as yesterday) that Patrick is the biological father of Robin's baby. I asked because of all the stuff that went down before. My contact told me this has been established for at least 2 months now. It just won't be obvious to everyone right away.
Scooped UP (source)

I don't want to duel with anyone, but I don't know where the Red Herring insider is getting their information because I can tell you that I've been told (most recently as yesterday) that Patrick is the biological father of Robin's baby. I asked because of all the stuff that went down before. My contact told me this has been established for at least 2 months now. It just won't be obvious to everyone right away.
Scooped UP
TRUE (source)

1/5
At General Hospital a patient gets turned away for having no insurance.
A man returns strapped to a bomb for not treating his wife. (source)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP