Saturday, August 23, 2008

8/23 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Rick Springfield makes turning 59 look so good. Happy Birthday Rick!
  • You have until 8am PT tomorrow to bid on the Scrubs 'I love you' script which aired on 11.07.06. The highest bid so far is $400, click here for more details!
  • An internist/associate professor of medicine looks at the 'We'll Always Have Paris' episode on NS2 and weighs in Danielle's medical condition (the woman who thought she was in Paris)...did the writers get it right? (LA Times)

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Upcoming Night Shift Episodes
Episode 6 "Playing With Fire"
Patrick comes to a better understanding about Robin's HIV after he meets a couple who are quarantined from each other, despite their desperate desire to be together. Meanwhile, a jealous Leo tries to steer Jagger away from Saira, Robert struggles with another setback and Claire secretly signs Kyle up on an internet dating site. Written by Sri Rao & Tamar Laddy.
Episode 7 "Listen To My Heart" (spoiler pics)
Robin must make a painful decision about her father's future when Robert goes under the knife. Meanwhile, Leo and Saira team up to save a patient, Jagger joins an autism support group and Claire butts heads with a former schoolmate. Written by Sri Rao & Karen Harris
Episode 8 "Pay It Forward" (spoiler pics)
Jagger is forced to investigate the hospital – and its Chief of Staff Patrick – after the FBI discovers someone is illegally selling human organs. Meanwhile, Robert has a meltdown after he has had enough of the hospital. Elsewhere, Leo begins to feel the pressure of his "relationship" with Saira, Claire learns a hard truth about being a doctor and Toussaint and Epiphany reconcile their relationship. Written by Sri Rao & Emily Branden
Episode 9 "About a Dad"
Episode 10 "Brothers and Sisters"
Episode 11 "Love/Hate"

Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa)
week of 8/25 - W, Th, F (spoiler pic)
Wednesday, August 27
Patrick tears into Matt, saying he's too inexperienced to have operated on Spinelli. Matt defends himself and blames Spinelli's infection on bad medication.
Robin's family and friends thinks she's making a mistake by not accepting Patrick's marriage proposal.
Thursday, August 28
Robin makes it perfectly clear to everyone how much Patrick means to her but won't budge on her decision not to marry him.
Friday, August 29
Patrick won't give up on his quest to get Robin to marry him.
week of 9/1 - W, F
Wednesday, September 3
Anna questions Robin’s reasons for not accepting Patrick’s proposal.
Friday, September 5
The pressure of everyone wanting her to accept Patrick’s proposal takes its toll on Robin.
week of 9/8 - W
Wednesday, September 10
Robin might be having a change of heart about marriage after all.

::Golden::
Soaptown USA: Upcoming NS2 episode spoiler
ABC Hotsheet: week of 8/25 Robin answers Patrick's proposal

:: Pretty Reliable::
EMI: none at the time of this post
AIG:none at the time of this post
Chat Up: none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Fiction::
Daytime Dish (source):
8/22
If you get in the mood can you tell me if Scrubs get engaged?
If I were in the mood I would tell you that they do and they do before the child is born.
But I'm not in that mood either

The preparation for November sweeps is already underway. Guza and Co. had a meeting two weeks to finish the final details of an event he believes will get them MC Hostage Crisis ratings. As much as people try to shrug off the declining ratings, it is a major concern for TPTB.
Ok, on to the event..some hints from my source who attented the meeting.
-The wardrobe department is preparing a lot material that can sustain water.
-A baby will be born in a very undesirable situation.
-There is a marriage - not Skate or Scrubs.
That's it for now. I can't share too much, but from the looks of it this will be much better then the B&W ball.

I think Carly is going be the one to deliver Robin's baby. I'd bet my real cup on it. :lol:
No. The plans are for Patrick to bring his bambino into the world under less than ideal circumstances. That is all I know.
Scrubs are engaged but not married when Patrick delivers the baby.
All I know is Patrick is the one to bring the baby into the world under not good circumstances. Well that and they aren't married when he does it. No idea what else happens
anything on Liz?
No. I don't care about the rest of GH so I don't ask. I should add that Mac isn't dying. First question I ask about every sweeps.

November 3rd scrub's baby girl is born and married in Oct.
- Fly on the wall

They are married before the baby is born

No they are not. Engaged before the baby is born. Not married
Are they getting married at all? Or do they not want to marry them?
Plan is to marry them off after the baby is born and Robin recovers.
Engagement, birth, marriage.

8/23
Matildha,
Is Robin getting a baby shower? On screen? No insider ever answers me......

Hadn't heard anything about a baby shower but I wouldn't rule it out. They are pretty specific orders about how to handle the pregnancy story and its really suppose to get the treatment, if you know what I mean.
Oh, sorry, this was from me.
Mathilda.

is it 100% forsure tham jt and kmc are not taking their outs, I gotta know!!

yes.

was patricks's proposal at the hospital and then at the park considered 2 or 1 proposals so far?

It is the first proposal.
the second proposal has not yet been filmed but will be shortly
is this the "yes" proposal?
yes.

Expect to hear the Wedding March(not sure if its Wagner or Mendelssohn's ) in some strange places. (THING RINGTONE).
Were you the one answering the questions about the drama with the birth and whether the baby will be HIV positive?
No, I'm just hanging out and taking it all in. I think the only thing I've said all night is in regard to Patrick and the ringtones. And I will confirm what the other guy said that Patrick and Matt are related. But otherwise, nothing.
Mathilda.
hey matilda (or mathilda or however we're gonna spell it) insider...feel like answering a question?
It depends on what the question is.
Any idea what one of Patrick's "unorthodox methods" is? Gracias.
Expect to hear the Wedding March(not sure if its Wagner or Mendelssohn's ) in some strange places. (THING RINGTONE).
uh oh, you better know the composer! you know how it gets around here. just kidding. THANKS! I owe you one. One of what...I'm not sure - whatever you want?
Yeah I thought I might ought to mention it could be either one or otherwise if it turned out to be Wagner's Bridal March someone would say like "She said the Wedding March, that's the Bridal March. She was wrong." So, yeah, it could be either one. I'm not sure which.
There's a video, that kind of made the rounds a couple of months ago. This couple were announcing their engagement and they got a song from a sixties group, I don't remember their name, with a girl singing Won't you please marry me and anyway, the video was all about this girl hinting for an engagement. She wore a bridal veil to bed, and served her boyfriend wedding cake, and had brides bouquets and magazines lying around and Here Comes the Bride ringtones and just the whole thing and then at the end of the video, the couple announces the engagement and the bride shows her ring and she says like I was so surprised. Ididn't even know he was thinking about proposing and its really cute. So, anyway, the guy used to be on AMC or OLTL one, I think AMC but I'm not sure and they sent the video to several people at ABCD and everyone loved it. I suspect that a lot of Patrick's stuff is going to be based on that video but I'm not sure. I do know he does the ringtones though.
Oops! I forgot. Me again.
Mathilda

i hope that baby scorpio-drake does not turn out to have hiv

there are no plans to make the baby HIV positive - there will be drama around the birth and the during the waiting period for the all clear but the baby will be negative.
Do you know if Robin and Patrick will be getting a bigger place.

not in the next month - beyond that I don't know
Will Robin survive?
yes.
Then how can you be sure the baby will be negative?

because that was decided a long time ago.

ANYONE know is Matt is a Drake or Scorpio?

drake
ANYONE know is Matt is a Drake or Scorpio?
He and Patrick are brothers.

Is the Mattie insider answering these things? (the Patrick/Matt stuff)

Are you talking about me? I didn't say he was a drake but I will say his family connection is to Patrick.
Mathilda.
do you only have scrubs info?
I asked about Scrubs yesterday. I know some things. Most of which I can't share. I'm just kind of hanging out. If something comes up and I feel the need to add to it, I will.
Mathilda.
Are the things you can't share good or bad things?
I don't know. I guess it depends on individual tastes. I think Scrubs fans will love everything that is coming up this fall. The ones who want happy ever after, not so much. It goes on like that. A lot depends on your individual tastes.
I don't want to quote that whole big thing again but I do agree that Scrubs are safe through spring, 2009.
Mathilda.
Well, no one really gets as much fan mail as Scrubs do. Spinmax gets a lot and Kirsten gets a lot too. And then Skate, Carjax, Liason all get a lot and sometimes Skate gets the most of those three, and sometimes Liason or Carjax gets the most of those three but since I've been around no one has gotten as much as Scrubs. They pull it in every week.
Mathilda?
Yeah, that was me. Sorry, I forgot.
Mathilda
Any truth that Conforti is actually writing the show at the moment? Will he take on a bigger role (possibly co-HW) when Guza returns? What's KH's position on this?
Guza has returned. I'm not sure what Conforti was doing but he was at the studio almost everyday all summer and that's unusual so I think he was doing something more than usual. I don't know anything about him becoming a co-HW though. I don't know what KH thinks about it. I know what some of tptb think about her though :(
Mathilda.
damn they dont like her? I love her. This show would be so much better if she was in charge
I think they like her writing but she stirred up some kind of trouble after the strike. I don't know enough details to share but there's something and you know, Jill is, well I don't want to sound ugly, but kind of like a bitch if she doesn't like people. Frons gets over things kind of quickly but Jill gets mad and just stays mad and she's kind of passive aggressive about hte whole thing. So, I'm not sure, but no KH made some enemies about the strike. But I don't think she's in any danger of losing her job or anything like that.
I don't either. That said if there is no NSIII with them involved I am sure Guza will implode them by Spring. He is achingly predictable.
No. I'm the one who talked about the ringtones and I did not say they are ending in spring. Someone said they are safe til spring and i agreed but I didn't say they are ending then. I don't have any info about them ending at all.
Mathilda.
Do the vets still get fanmail these days? In your opinion, does it even pay to make the effort to write in for the Qs? It seems like a no win situation.
I think it helps. Kirsten gets a lot of fan mail and people say that's why she's getting so much airtime now. Scrubs have NS and they get the most fan mail of anyone. I don't know if getting lots of fan mail absolutely guarantees that airtime will increase but it seems like it really helps and you know it can't hurt.

If the wall is supposed to be in Frons' office, I don't believe that for my own reasons. I'll leave it at that. I believe that he may have a wall, but I don't believe that anybody really knows who is on it. Frons' office is nowhere near the GH studio. Actors never go there. He goes to the studio, they don't come to him.
Well, that's my whole point. Like I said, I had a friend who temp-ed in his office about a year ago. She told me about the wall. I had never read a word about it on the internet. Have you? And tonight Mathilda is going on and on about everything and she said JoLu was going on the wall and then proceeded to tell us about 'the wall." It really caught my attention. I don't know. Maybe it was just a good guess, but its odd to say the least because I know for a fact that "the wall" exist.

anything on scrubs? TIA

Some more of the same for now. With everyone trying to change her mind. Even Leyla gets in on the act. Patrick also enlists Nik's help and explains to him that he is a changed man and that he loves Robin dearly. Also a second proposal does happen. When? I do not know but it will happen.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP