Friday, December 21, 2007

12/21 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • ABC has updated their character bios (and some pictures), interesting to see who's there (or not) and what details are given (source)

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
Week of 12/17
Robin
12/18 Tuesday
Liz, Mac, Maxie & Cassius
Liz, Mac, Patrick & Epiphany
Maxie & Coop
Patrick
Mac & Maxie
12/20 Thursday
Maxie & Felicia
Maxie, Felicia & Dillon
Maxie, Felicia & Dillon
Maxie, Felicia & Spinelli
12/21 Friday
Mac
Mac
Funeral
Funeral
Funeral
Funeral
Patrick
week of 12/24
Monday and Thursday - Robin and Patrick
Week of 12/31
NYE and one other day

::Golden::
Soapnet Spoilers, for Fri.: In her time of grief, Robin turns to Patrick for comfort (source)

:: Pretty Reliable::
SoapQueen: none at the time of this post
SoapKing: none at the time of this post
AIG:none at the time of this post
Script Insider: none at the time of this post
Chat up::
CU -- no offense buddy but the show blows big time and no changes in obvious site. Why isnt' there any urgency to change?
Not offended.
There is urgency for change but it is not necessarily going to be evident for a bit. And there won't be any public announcements until at least late January if they make them.
Chat Up, I hesitate to ask, based on the lunacy of some in the fanbase, but is there any news to be had on Scrubs. It looks like many are just about done with GH because of the neglect this pairing is facing.
I don't have specifics about dates and screentime but what I know is the following:
they aren't being dropped - they will never be the number one story but they will have one. they are committed to the baby storyline
and previews should always be read skeptically, not literally.
Hey CU can you verify the suggestion that KMc's pretty much done with working on the show in terms of giving it 100%? And is this indicative of a growing spread throughout the cast?
I have met the cast on numerous occasions and they are an incredibly commited and professional group. I would find it difficult to imagine that any actor would do that - especially as they would suffer more in the long run. Reputations can be made or killed with that kind of suggestion from one producer to another. The cast as far as I know has been happier of late.
Hi CU. Do you have any news on storylines? Seems lots of people are upset all around, especially those who faves are no where to be seen lately.
There are a lot of things in flux at the moment on the creative side. The big picture is more clearly defined than the details - i.e. - outlines but not specifics. Unfortunately I'm not the one with the breakdowns so I can't tell you definitively when anyone will or won't be on. (source)
CU -- Why is there even more focus than ever on the mob given the feedback on less airhogs, more balance?
I don't have an answer for that. The prevailing theme of meetings lately has been to address balance, but given the number of weeks taped in advance, that is hard to acheive in a timely fashion.
Chat Up - how about a blind item for us to chew on please.
An veteran actor (male or female) has made it very clear that should they be asked to change their status they will leave - loudly. (source)
CU, from time to time we have had people tell us what it tops in the viewer mail and calls. Would you happen to know that information as well? Do you know who or what storyline(s) is getting the most response?
I haven't seen anything in a while but I'll check back after the holidays and let you know what I find.
Off the top of my head (ergo, not exact)
Patrick/Robin and Jason/Elizabeth both garner a lot of couple mail.
Maurice continues to get a lot of mail on his own.
Emily's death received a lot of negative feedback.
CU-Is Frons in there writing and Re-writing some stuff?
I haven't heard that at all. He has much more pressing issues than working as writer at the moment. (source)
CU, do you know if the strike is having any type of effect on the plans for 2008? Do you know if they are changing any storylines in 2008 because they aren't working now in 2007?
The show's poor sweeps performance will result in story changes before the strike does. The outlines exist and they could just stick to them if they felt all was fine. (source)


:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
FROM GHH2 Week of December 31st: Robin and Patrick share a kiss as the clock strikes 12. (source)
Soap Dish Anon:
12/19
Thanks, will Robin support Patrick while Leyla tries to hurt him?
Yes and Robin gets to slap Leyla.
It will be Scrubs v. Leyla and she will lose. There will be some siding with her at first but not by the end.
If starting to believe that the The "Max aids Jason in finding a place for him and Liz" insider knows what they're talking about.
Is Elizabeth his only victim?
No. He killed Leticia and he set the bomb on Jason's boat.
Max is actually the first killer. Coop is also a killer. They are not working together. Max's motive is his Carly obsession and Coop is just crazy. It wraps up in Feb. Coop killed Emily and Georgie.
Max will not be reveiled until after Coop is arrested. Liz is just unconscious but breathing. They do go to the hospital. No, Jason doesn't suspect Max.(source)

Can you refresh my memory if you said anything about scrubs?
I said they'd sleep together in January and be "back together" by then. I also said she goes to Patrick after the funeral wanting to be held and sleeps with him then too.
Wait -- they sleep together tomorrow? I don't remember anyone saying that. Do we see a FTB or is it just implied. Do we get a follow up scene on Monday or do we just hear about it when Robin talks to Elizabeth.
Thanks.

Oh I said it but people were mad and said that it was probably off screen so they didn't care. Which it happens to be. (source)

do we see the beginning of clothing removal or anything beyond the kiss in the 411? I'm just wondering how we'll know it's sex
You'll know because she tells Elizabeth.
but she told Liz she spent the night in his arms. That doesn't mean sex necessarily
She admits it to her at another time.
Bye for real now. (source)

Well let me say as someone who gets spoilers every once in a while I was told that all that happens tomorrow between Robin and Patirck is she sleeps in his arms. Nothing more. All she tells Liz is she spent the night in his arms. Nothing about sex.

Now I did hear about the sex in January but that is supposed to be their first time back together in that fashion. I was also told the scene wouldn't be that much i.e. a very short FTB.
Obviously someone else heard something different. I guess we will see which one of us is right.

Ok well let me just say this. 12/26. Jot down the date and I'll see you all back here at 4pm. Wink (source)

I've heard from a couple of people that she's frustrated and rumble is she's just sort of fed up and has basically gone into collect the paycheck mode. She and JT both met with Jill back in early fall and were told some things that have clearly not panned out at all and apparently don't appear to be panning out at all in the future.
Know any backstage gossip or rumblings?
Just that a lot of the cast is frustrated and leary of SBr's return. The scab scripts are better than what was churned out before by the regular writers but most of the cast realizes the scripts being better when you only get 2 scenes a week doesn't mean anything really (source)

Not trying to be a smart ass but how come you know details to Liason and noone can tell me when Patrick and Robin have sex again or what changes his mind about fatherhood? Please if you can help a desperate spoiler whore out. Thanks
Because I like Liason and make a point to find out. I know alittle about Scrubs but frankly this is the last place I would share it. I have seen how you guys treat people who try to share info with you.
Thanks for responding. I was just curious. I am happy for Liason fans. I am a sad, heartbroken Scrub fan. Sorry for the bad experience when you shared Scrubs stuff in the past.
It was not me but I have observed it more than once, in fact today. I will tell you that you will like the stuff coming up but I don't know what kind of airtime they will have because it seems like the story is pretty straight forward. (source)

Insider, can you just share any new news that you have? thanks.
All I can tell you is that there is a lot of pressure on the Phelps and Frons due to the performance of the show. The ratings continue to drop and they are quickly realizing they need to make changes. Unfortunately Frons has his hands full with all of ABCD which is sputtering
I can tell you the rumor is that before the strike that both Phelps and Guza were on the chopping block. The strike has forced everyone into a hold position for the time being. If Phelps can turn things around with Guza gone she may actually save her job
Insider, anything on Scrubs? TIA.
Nothing new to report. THey will have some time on screen but my understanding is their focus for the next month or so will be in Nikolas and his medical issues. I think the HIV Baby S/L is a go and Patrick is intended to be the father. How I do not know. (source)

Who will be the next character who actually dies, from any cause?

I believe the next character to be killed is during Feb sweeps. It is a male and I am not sure who (source)

Is Patrick going to be interested in Leyla again romantically and do you know what the SOD spoiler was about with her giving him a taste of his medicine, etc.?
I am not the same insider but I will tell you all this again. There is not Patrick/Leyla romance at all anymore. Please believe it. Everyone has told you that. With that I am out. (source)

Any idea which actors are rumored to possibly be going to recurring status?
Last one folks
JJY
LC
JI
That's all I know (source)

I believe the next character to be killed is during Feb sweeps. It is a male and I am not sure who.
This reminds me of psychics reading people's minds.
I will add a prediction. The dead male will have an "R" in his name.
You heard it here first.

[for NYE] Lusam, Carjax, Skate, JuLo, J-Lex, Scrubs are all together in the montage.
(source)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP