Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back to Basics

Hasn't it been great watching Robin return to her former self over the last several weeks? Even though the PPD storyline did give us some positives by showing us what a versatile actress Kimberly McCullough has become it just wasn't the Robin we've always known. (Yes, I get that Robin having PPD = totally different person) Honestly, that storyline was just really boring me. I like this character when she's energetic, happy, focused, flirty, bantering and down right lovely. To me that's much more entertaining. I adore how much she loves Patrick and finally being able to see her happy, nesting and motherly with Emma is such a delight! I always wondered what it would be like when she was able to bond with her and the recent scenes have not disappointed me! I am thrilled that Robin is getting back to basics ...




Quickly bonding with Emma was VERY important to Robin. Re-establishing that connection and showing her daughter just how much she loves her meant everything. I love the play time they had here. Too cute!


Once she had gotten her self comfortable with Emma again, it was time to bond with her dad! Ha ha! Watching Robin and Patrick "reunite" was like old times. The chemistry between these two never dies and it's nice to be able to see a couple actually work through life's troubles and make it to the other side still in tact and stronger than ever.


Like I said before, I love seeing Robin excited and full of life! She's got such an amazing story and this character has such heart. Kimberly McCullough really does a fantastic job of portraying that and I love seeing expressions like this on Robin's face.


What list would be complete without family time! Anytime they show the three of them together it just brings a huge smile to my face.


After everything Robin has been through its nice to see her in a position to help support Patrick through this malpractice issue. She's very good at listening and being that shoulder he can count on.


I'm loving the mult-tasking that is happening in this episode. Robin can be a mom to Emma, wife to Patrick and doctor/investigator! Love how those Devane/Scorpio roots are shining through!!


Flirty Scrubs are back! This will go down as one of my all time favorite scenes. A really creative way to work the storyline. I just can't get enough of how perfect these two are together. The look on Robin's face is priceless! I'm just so happy she's back because nothing was the same without our Robin.

Thanks to Beyond Reason for screencaps

9 comments:

k June 24, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Love this and I could not agree more!!! Scrubs are awesome when are the writers going to realize we want to see them not the next Mob hitman who has come to town!!!

Anonymous,  June 24, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

I soooo agree with you. The SCRUS are the greatest. I am so happy the PPD is over and we have the old Robin back. Jason and Kimberly have a good chemistry. I hope the writers don't mess this up. I like more Hospital scenes (with the SCrubs) and less Mob scenes. Make for better SOAP.

court,  June 24, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Love this, Michelle. Of course, I couldn't agree MORE! It's WONDERFUL to see the Robin we love back in action. The shower scene was PRICELESS. I've watched it so many times I've lost count, lol. In fact I saved in on my DVR in case I get the sudden urge to watch it - LMAO!

Anonymous,  June 25, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

I am so happy and pleased that robin and patrick are back together like they should have always been. It makes my day when I see this togetherness. more more more of it please.And of course baby Emma too.They should concentrate more on them then Olivia and John and Nicholas and that Rebecca person

Anonymous,  June 25, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

I am so happy and pleased that robin and patrick are back together like they should have always been. It makes my day when I see this togetherness. more more more of it please.And of course baby Emma too.They should concentrate more on them then Olivia and John and Nicholas and that Rebecca person

Anonymous,  June 25, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Love the Scrubs. Love Robin with Emma at home. I think Emma looks like Robin with the round head and Patrick also. Writers did a great job finding those twins. The Chemistry with Jason and Kimberly is Fantastic.

Robin is looking so good with her hair and she is wearing those jeans. Patrick is looking so sexy with the hint of gray around his temple. GH is worth watching now with the SCRUBs and baby Emma.

Anonymous,  June 25, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

I am sooooooooooo thrilled that my old Robin is back. I quess Guza's wife is now writing her?

Anonymous,  June 25, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Agree whole-heartedly! LOVE R&P&E scenes more than any. In fact, I don't watch unless I know they're gonna be on. The writers need to realize that the mob stories are so bad and so old, just waiting to be fast-forwarded through.... really don't care one iota about who kills who. Why can't the writers focus on a happy couple/family and their dad-to-day lives? I could watch Scrubs read the phone book together--all day, every day.

Anonymous,  June 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

I am so happy for scrubs they are in a really good place with their relationship.And I know it is kinda late to be committing on this but, I am so happy they are done with the PPD storyline it was so painful to watch even with all those really cute scenes Patrick had with Emma.I mean I could just always feel Robin's absence.The writers should really give them more stuff to work with. Because they did that storyline really good!!!!!!

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP