Monday, October 5, 2009

10/5 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Deep Soap's Sara Bibel sees positive repercussions if GH takes advantage and doesn't squander James Franco's appearance on the show
  • Serial Drama weighs in on James Franco coming to GH and her somewhat stalkerish obsession with him

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!
Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa - in black, CGS, SOS, SON)
week of October 5 (spoiler pics courtesy red @SZ via SB -1, 2, 3, 4)
Monday, October 5:
Robin points out all the reasons why Nikolas can never be with Elizabeth after he opens up about his feelings for her. Robin advises Nikolas to put the kibosh on his feeling for Elizabeth.
Thursday, October 8:
Patrick connects with Louise, the friend of an old flame. Patrick and Louise head off to karaoke night at Jake’s together after Robin gets waylaid by work. Patrick and Louise, a friend of an old flame, head off to karaoke night together when Robin gets backed up at work.
Friday, October 9:
Robin’s attempt to spice up her marriage ends in disaster

::Golden::
none at the time of this post

:: Could be Complete Fiction - Don't Believe Most of it::
Daytime Dish/Backup Board (source and source):
10/3
JT and KMc (Patrick and Robin) will be moving over to AMC when it comes to LA.

13 comments:

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

The spec. of JT & KMC might be moving to AMC when they come to LA has been the talk all weekend on the Scrubs board. Nobody has said anything official yet. And we don't know about their contracts status either. I think if they go over to AMC it would probably be a crossover situation. Then again why would Scrubs go there unless for a job offer. Since Adian is being written out or something. There is the spec. of KMC directing episodes of AMC too. I think we will get a better idea when we know about their contracts with GH first.

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE ABOUT KMc&JT MOVING OVER TO AMC MAYBE THEIR GET MORE AIRTIME&REAL STORYLINE I AM SO SICK OF GH I CAN'T WATCH IT ANY MORE I HEAR 2MONTH MOB CRAP STORYLINE COMING UP I WILL NOT BE WATCHING GH UNLESS MY SCRUBS ARE ON I DON'T CARE WHAT BIG NAME THEY GET RATINGS ARE STILL GOING DOWN AND GH IS STILL A STUPID MOB CRAP SOAP

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

I would love to see the SCRUBS on another soap. Only if they go together. Not one on one soap and the other on another soap. I would not watch either soap if they are split up. Love the Scrubs.

I hope the writers are getting the message that FANS want to see more hospital and SCRUBS and not mob junk. Would love to see the SCRUBS on both GH and AMC. I would make my day and maybe would I DVR, I want have to fastforwand hoping to see JT AND KMC.

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

I would not be surprised if KMC is out. The whole "you're like your parents" vibe keeps popping up. Probably how she'd be written out...left to go solve a crime leaving her daughter behind...just like Robin's parents did her...

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

I JUST READ ON SOAP ZONE JT IN KMc out well so am i no robin no me i will never watch this stupid show again and leave it to that stupid guza to make her dead beat mom

Amy October 5, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

I would be hesitant to believe any source confirming Jason and Kimberly's contract status until we hear it from them or there's an official announcement.

They have a couple appearances this weekend, we can hope they'll confirm one way or the other.

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT AMY AND WE GET INFO ON THEM STAYING TOGATHER ON GH OR AMC BUT I STILL THINK KMc IS LEAVING OR PUSH OFF BY THAT IDIOT GUZA LIKE ANONYOUS SAID THAT YOU'RE LIKE YOUR PARENTS VIBE KEEPS POPPING UP AND THATS NOT GOOD I HOPE I AM WRONG BUT I THINK SHE BEING WRITTEN OFF GH GOD I PRAY GH GETS CANCELED

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

i don't think robin would ever abandon her daughter because of what her parents did to her. that's just not what the character of robin is about. she has morals and does the right thing.

i really hope she and jt exit together.

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

I agree with everyone. NO SCRUBS. NO ME. I will not watch GH anymore if they do not keep Kimberly. That is a Promise. I hope they do cancel GH if Kimberly and Jason are not together as a couple.

GUZA if you are going that way with Kimberly, you have lost this FAN FOREVER.

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

I AGREE WITH YOU ROBIN WOULD NEVER LEAVE BABY EMMA BUT THIS IDIOT HDW GUZA HATES THIS CHARACTER LOOK HOW HE TRY TO DESTROY HER EARLY THIS YEAR WITH THAT STUPID BORING PPD STORY I HATE GH AND THESE IDIOT WRITERS

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

I started watching GH again because I saw JT/KMC during the baby reveal, and have been hooked since. I watch the other characters because they are there, but I really don't care about any other storylines except that for SCRUBS. I'll stop again if they are no longer a story..they belong on prime time television.

Anonymous,  October 5, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

I can't deal with a rumor that Robin would leave Emma....

Hope they celebrate Emma's first birthday...

And, the first anniversary of Scrubs!!

LOVE....do the Drake's even have a bedroom? I just realized all their "scenes" are on the couch.

More love and romance.....

Anonymous,  October 7, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

I have Left & returned with KMc(Robin)since Day 1... If it is True & JT stays-I wish him well, but I will not Ever watch GH again!!!!!!

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP