Happy Halloween! Here's the latest news surrounding daytime television and soaps ...
- SOAPnet is slated to run a four episode marathon of Cougar Town. The ABC hit comedy starring Courteney Cox and Carolyn Hennesy (Diane, GH), is scheduled to air Nov. 13 at 5pm - Source Daytime Confidential
- Greg Vaughan, (ex-Lucky, GH) has landed a role on the new 90210.
- Check out Rick Springfield's (Noah, GH) interview and performance on Ellen, from yesterday! Rick is appearing in the Showtime show Californication.
- In Nelson Branco's weekly Suds Report you'll find more daytime happenings and the ratings for the week of October 19th-23rd (PLEASE someone tell me how AMC beats both GH and OLTL?)
By clicking below on read more you'll find the latest Scrubs spoiler and speculation detail. Note that spoiler refers to information which is most likely to be true and speculation is talk and discussion that should be taken with a grain of salt and is most likely false!
What we know to be true ... Anticipated Scrubs Air-dates!
Click to view ABC Medianet pics from the week of 10/26:
Robin & Dante (Dominic) - Click here
Patrick & Robin - Click here
No future dates available
The media doesn't lie ... (yeah right!)
SOW, November sweeps preview
- Robin and Patrick remain happy and committed to each other. However, when Patrick's college girlfriend moves to Port Charles, insecurities about their relationship will bubble to the forefront.
SOAPNet, November sweeps preview
Patrick's college girlfriend arrives in town and weirdly befriends Robin
Latest Scrubs Speculation @ the Dish ... which is quite possibly false and should be taken with a grain of salt
Last ones, then I'm out.
For the anon asking, I dont have info on Scrubs. I was asked about the casting of "Lisa" and didnt know and said so. Again, I dont have anything on them at the moment. My guess is their material will show up in the next set of breakdowns to be honest.
Reposting as some has been verified by SID:
Lisa arrives and stirs up memories for Patrick. Matt instantly is drawn to her. Patrick is jealous and envious of the carefree relationship. Patrick and Robin feel they fall short. Problems arise.
For Those Who Like The Interaction With these Characters, It's a Tough Road
2. I posted a lot of the questions you've asked me already. Matt likes Lisa, Patrick is reminded of his golden old days, there is a jealousy there. Robin will sense Patrick's displeasure. There is a lot of trying to please this one, and not getting it.
Possible couples ending early 2010:
Carly and Jax
Patrick and Robin
Elizabeth and Nik
Elizabeth and Lucky
Spinelli and Maxie
Jason and Sam
Patrick and Robin
Johnny and Olivia
No agenda here, just dropping info. Take it or leave it. Love it or hate.
Deja vu? Patricks old flame heads to town. Robin invites her to stay with them (Robert, Anna, Holly anyone?). Matt takes an interest and Patrick takes offense, leaving Robin scrambling to hold on to her man.
Before I go, I'm going to be very clear
Niz sex on the 6th-- may or may not happen. For s/l purposes they wanted LL2 engaged and to have sex (which is week of the 9th) before Niz have sex--which is on the 19th. I am not saying Liz is pregnant.
For Jasam and MOC, it really depends on how you define it.
Next time, Lante and Scrubs
I'm pretty sure this is the role that Greg Vaughan got. (on 90210)
Casting Call - episode 213
[KAI] Male, Late 20s - 30s. Open ethnicity. Super sexy and in shape. Love interest to a series regular. A yoga instructor with a piercing gaze, calm intensity, very zen. Someone who can do yoga would be plus. Someone that could talk while bending his legs around his neck would a bonus.
tried to do this earlier today but AOL had issues.
Just a few confirms and denials. Hope this helps..
1. LL2/Niz triangle? Yes Baby? No.
2. Jasam MOC? Yes
3. Sexis sex? No
4. Franco connected to Alcazars? No
5. Scrubs marital problems? Yes. Infidelity? No
6.Genie returning? In the works for Feb but nothing definite thus far.
More to come.
Begging here, are scrubs involved in the romance?
I know I promised Lante and Scrubs-- I just dont have details yet.
Amananon, I know you said you have no scrubs details but do you know the outline of their story even if you can't spill. And what do you think about it?
I dont think remember
I know Lisa calls on the 11th and Robin tells Patrick she is fine with him talking to her. Something along the lines of that. I believe Robin's insecurity is brought up-- in that she says she is fine with it.
But honestly, I have no more details on Scrubs. I had already told you about the phone call. When I do, I will drop it.
I owe Scrubs and Lante spoilers.