Monday, November 26, 2007

11/26 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • TV Guide names the top 25 actors in daytime (I think they missed two, in particular)

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!

Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected GH Scrubs airdates
Week of 11/26
Patrick - Monday
Robin- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday

::Golden::
none at the time of this post


:: Pretty Reliable::
SoapQueen:none at the time of this post
SoapKing: none at the time of this post
Script Insider: none at the time of this post
Chat up:
Do you mind answering a few questions tonight?
Anything new on Nazanin? Do TBTB think she is improving?

I don't have anything new on her. As to whether or not she is considered to be improving, I would say the jury is still out.
so she is not leaving?
Her 13 weeks are up December 1st. I think she would have been let know if she was being let go.
What do you mean by "across business lines" in relation to the HIV pregnancy stuff. If you don't want to speak specific to the story can you explain generically.
The marketing folks, the pr folks, folks at Disney etc will all have an interest.
I haven't seen the details of the pr plan (if it's written yet) but I would expect there to be cross-promotion through other assets like the View - lots of outreach to receptive markets for starters. There will be a big push in trades as well.
Any news you are allowed to share regarding Robin's pregnancy as well as the attack on Robin that folks have been speculating about for a couple of weeks now?
I have no info on the attack. Her pregnancy is slated for mid to late February (the last I heard). There is a significant interest and investment across business lines in telling this story.
I was wondering if you had any insight into how ABC/Disney plan to promote this storyline, without it appearing contrived and like some obvious pat on the back for their decision to go along with it.
I'm just curious, because I'm rather new to this fandom, but it seems like they had two years to do it, and they're only going this route now. Do you know what was stopping them from moving forward sooner
Promotion details, if they are fleshed out, would certainly be under wraps for the time being.
I know it may sound trite but the storyline is considered controversial in some quarters. It was and remains important to proceed cautiously and in order to put the focus on the right aspects - i.e. - the actual pregnancy, they would have had to ensure that the couple were in the right place to go there - hence why there was no oops baby.
Any info on ratings, response to sweeps?
I've been out of the office all week - I'm back tomorrow - I should have an idea of where we're at then. So far the results have been okay but no one is really over the moon about them.
Are they poor enough for a change in storyline direction and/or writers? Or do they take into account the slide before sweeps for the okay performance during sweeps?
I can only speak to the results that are already public so I can't comment on what hasn't been released.
It is recognized the starting position of the show going into the sweeps period but that doesn't buy any slack from the decision makers. If anything you want your show to building heading into sweeps.
Keep your eye on the demos and that will give an indication if changes are coming. The changes will be behind the scenes before they are on camera.
There seems to be a reluctance to make changes. Would a +1 increase be enough to justify continuing to do nothing? TIA
It's my opinion that there really isn't a result that would allow them to do nothing. I think it is a question of degree of change to come.
Do the higher ups at ABC Disney care about what is going on at GH? I cannot understand how some storylines are approved. Can you give a brief explanation? Thanks.
There are some keeping a closer eye than they have before but there is another show that is more problematic at the moment and getting the lion's share of the attention.
I don't actually know the details of storyline approval as I've never been a part of the process but Frons does have final say on everything. It doesn't mean he gets his way just because he is the final say as he can be convinced and he doesn't always, as I understand it, get involved in the nitty gritty detail.
No, it wasn't ILS. Chat Up started with End of sweeps into December to sometime in December.
That's true - I was told end of sweeps into December. And then I was told December and haven't heard anything since.
What's the hang up? They're either going to do the reunion or not? Instead we still have no definitive date for when Leyla is out of the story.
I haven't heard January into February at all. Granted I've been away for a week and so things could change but that sounds off track from everything else. I don't believe Leyla will be out of their orbit for good but her presence will be significantly reduced.
any news on Co-Headwriter? Maybe they will get rid of whomever decided to change NS to showcase 1 character?
NS2 is off the table for the moment.
Also, do you know if KW/Felicia is sticking around or just back short term?
I was told KW was short term only.
So the triangle is still going on? Patrick bonding with Leyla?
No the triangle is not going to be ongoing but if the character stays she will be part of the hospital scene which is where Patrick and Robin are - there would be no way to have her completely removed from that. But the triangle is not continuing. (source)

:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Soap Dish Anon:
11/25
Can ANYONE tell me if Georgie and Spin kiss, go out on a date, have a scene together before she dies???
They have a couple of scenes of alone time coming up this week. She brings him soup because he's sick. He winds up dropping it on her. She has to change into a robe at the PH. She has a fantasy where he pulls her into an almost kiss but sneezes on her instead. She's about to tell him how he feels, when Nadine shows up with soup for him. That's all the time they get alone.
Any drunken GNO scrubs sex coming up?
No. No sex has been taped for them as of Wednesday, 11/21. (source)

11/26
The episode counts for December will be as follows (source)
Kimberly McCullough 12
Jason Thompson 11

What about KW? Felicia is back in Dec. Why isn't she listed?
I didn't list anyone who isn't considered part of the cast. I didn't list Jay Pickett either but he's on for 5 episodes too. I didn't list Scott Clifton and he's on for 3 episodes. If I would have known it would cause so much trauma I wouldn't have listed any one of them. (source)

Beyond him asking her back, which he basically turns around and negates by running to ask Leyla out, what legit that's spoiled is there to be positive about?
Never confirmed. Just anon.

Yes, that was me and I stand by everything I said. Btw the brides name is Melina.
Night night.
are you the one that said he asks her out again?
Yes. I told you yesterday I spoiled lots of stuff in the IL. I gave you the pages and as I said the GNO runs into Thursday. It is not a new day and Alexis does indeed call Pat. I also told you Patrick is all about Robin and getting her back after that. Leyla is just a rebound and when she scoffs at him he doesn't argue. He knows she is right. Leyla is depressed. She feels like a fool and later at Jakes, she is whining about being dumped. Robin/Pat have a talk at the end of the GNO after Liz tells him off. They do all head to the MC in a cab where the girls give Pat/Robin some private time to finsih their discussion. The only reason he goes when Alexis calls is because Alexis tells him she doesn't know who else to call. Now any insider with a pair will attest to that.
That's all I have to say for tonight. (source)

The scenes of Patrick asking Robin back air from 11/30 into 12/3. They have a total of six scenes alone together.
Patrick ends things with Leyla on 12/4. She initiates it after seeing Patrick try to talk to Robin again. He doesn't ask her out.
Patrick and Leyla don't speak at all during the GNO and are only in a scene together for about 15 seconds on 12/5. They haven't taped anything together since.
Hmm waht are the 12/5 scenes about? Does Patrick pick up a drunk Leyla because Alexis calls?

Most of Leyla's scenes with Alexis are on 12/6. Patrick is not on that day. There is no phone call. The scene on 12/5 is Leyla seeing Patrick walk in and go to Robin, which prmopts her to go after Jerry.
Where is GNO? MC or Jake's?
The MC. Anyone talking about Jake's or taking cabs anywhere is making stuff up.
When is Georgie killed?
It's the tag on 12/14
Is Robin attacked before Georgie? Is Maxie attacked on 12/7? Does she tell anybody besides Logan she was attacked?
I don't know about an attack on Robin. If it happens, it is after Georgie dies. Maxie is attacked on 12/7. She doesn't tell anyone else after Logan accuses her of making it up. (source)

Just an FYI for everyone. Josh Duhon has been the one taping the strangler scenes with the ladies. This is not to say Logan will wind up being the strangler but the hands you see and will be seeing in the next 4 strangulation scenes, Maxie, Georgie, Sam and Elizabeth, will be Josh's. (source)

I'm not going to sit here and argue or force you all to believe me. I just posted the Leyla, Patrick and Jerry information and I posted the strangulation information.
I'll be back Thursday night after the scenes air to drop off some other information. I'll just make sure I spare the Scrubs fans my "lies". (source)

any idea who will get the prince after em is gone? will she give her blessing before she heads off to the great beyond for good?

If it works out they are trying to put Leyla with Nik.
Insider: Do you have any info on Lulu and Logan? Do you know if there are stranglings or killings after Georgie's death? How long does this play out?
By the beginning of February everyone will know that Coop was the killer. I don't have exact dates.
Is part of feb sweeps the resolution of that s/l? or does it happen before?
Wraps up beginning of February.
does he die before they figure it out?
Logan shoots and kills him when Coop is about to kill Jason.
Gotta go. No more answers will come from me. (source)

Laughing Nice try. No he didn't. Robin and Patrick are not on on the 6th. Patrick is on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday of this week and Monday through Wednesday next week.
Good day SD. (source)

2 comments:

ALLY2HisHeart November 26, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

Well I definitely agree with a couple of them (hometown boy Tony Geary at #1 I wholeheartedly agree with), but dang, definitely a couple of very glaring omissions. Sigh...

Thanks for posting that, Amy!!! Hope you didn't work too hard the morning after! LOL.

Ally

Amy November 27, 2007 at 7:40 AM  

I don't disagree with TG, it just seems like the underrated actors never get their day to shine.

Um...I worked really hard. Sure. Yeah. LOL

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP