Tuesday, June 12, 2007

6/12 Heard in the Waiting Room

  • Serial Drama has a poll up regarding what you're most excited about the Emmys...I know why 78 (so far) of you are going to watch. LOL (source)
  • Zara at Soaps By Remote tells why she loved yesterday's show (source)
  • If you donated to the AIDS walk on behalf of Jason and/or Kimberly (and provided Tani your name/address) last year, you should be getting your picture soon. One person has already received hers, click here to see the beautiful picture.

By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations…some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!





Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:

Expected Scrubs airdates

6/12 - Friends night out. Robin and Patrick have sex.
6/13 - Shelve discussing babies and try to sober up. (source)


::Golden::
none at the time of this post


:: Pretty Reliable::

Wizard: none at the time of this post
SoapQueen
: none at the time of this post
SoapKing none at the time of this post
Post from Minae's blog: Sleeker, cuter scrubs with bootleg pants for NS. I'm sure Finola has started already. We have very different schedules, so I haven't seen her. And I agree! GNO would be great with her. Jason is really good on the show AND there are a lot of other characters that have nice story lines too! So, not to worry! [In reference to Jason M. taking over NS.] (source)
:: Could be Complete Crap Fiction::
Soap Dish:
6/12
do you think Nem are headed for official engagement?
If I had to make a guess, I'd say so. In some weird way, I could totally picture a huge Nem/Scrubs double wedding in November sweeps, kicking off with some other major catastrophe stunt. But even if that doesn't happen, I do think Nem are headed to engagement. I think Nem might have some issues though that continue to push and pull them apart, but then, that's been the definition of their relationship. So, if you like that, I think you'll continue to get that. (source)
6/11
Anything on Scrubs?
I'm not going to answer questions right now but I will tell you that Robin says something very stupid to Pat when they are about to have sex. It is definitely a WTF moment. It's not about another guy so you don't even have to go there.
thanks...is it mean?
It's stupid and makes no sense considering the facts.
Scrubs are getting a love scene tomorrow. No montage but an honesty to goodness love scene.
And are scrubs on that couch?
Last thing - scrubs are on the floor by the fireplace. Its hot. I know you don't believe me but you will thank me tomorrow. (source)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP