Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Latest Memorable Scrubs Quotes

Robin and Patrick have some of the best dialogue...check out which ones we thought were the best of the latest scenes....


Patrick: Did I tell you how sexy that sleuthing hat looks on you
Robin: Dr. Drake, are you hitting on your wife, in the middle of the workplace, in the bright light of day
Patrick: Yes, I am, and I happen to know there's a storage closet that's unoccupied right over there
[Andrea Floyd approaches]
Robin: Duty calls


Patrick: Listen, it's very sweet that you're trying to prove Alexis' innocence, but we need to leave this to professionals
Robin: Wait a minute, a second ago you had my back...did my uncle Mac say something to you?
Patrick: No, Uncle Mac didn't say -
Robin: Now you're lying to your wife, you should be ashamed of yourself



Spinelli: Greetings. Um, is the proud patriarch here?
Patrick: He's here, all right. Here. You're gonna need this [hands him a beer].
Spinelli: Oh, actually, it's not necessary. I'm fueled by the intoxication of love.
Patrick: Oh? Well, good luck with that.


Mac: Put that ring on her finger, and I'll have you arrested.
Maxie: Spinelli, don't worry. He can't really arrest you.
Patrick: As a matter of fact, he can. Is that pot roast I smell?


Robin: You know what little girl, I hope that you find someone as great as Spinelli someday
[Emma babbles]
Patrick: Yeah. Just a little less weird though, okay?



Robin: You know what, when you grow up, you have to marry a man just like daddy. Fearless, kind, sexy
Patrick: Thank you
Robin: And he has to treat you like queen of the world
Patrick; Yes, but when you're old enough...which...I think is going to be never
Robin: Oh come on, don't you want your daughter to be as happy as we are?
Patrick: How do we know if it's the right guy
Robin: We won't, she will, just like I did


Patrick: Robin I don't like the idea of you dragging Emma into the middle of this
Robin: My mom used to take me along all the time to solve small cases, besides Emma has a predisposition, to solving crime, right? So we're just gonna go with that
Patrick: Robin, I get the whole Devane-Scorpio mystery solving gene, but I don't want you to get in the middle of something you can't get out of


credit to scrubs.new-heart.org for screencaps and tvmegasite for transcripts

4 comments:

Erin,  August 12, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

So cute! They have some of the best lines and some really funny zingers!

Anonymous,  August 12, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you! and i loved it! this is what GH is all about! work it out GH!

ALLY2HisHeart August 12, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Those were great lines! And the delivered thems pot on!!! More of this please oh please!

Anonymous,  August 12, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Best lines and delivered by the two best actors on this show!Please give the viewers more of this!!!

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP