Sunday, May 24, 2009

We're baaaaack!


It's been an interesting month away from The Scrubs Hub, I think I actually went through withdrawal symptoms from not updating for so long.  I was really surprised and touched with all the wonderful notes people sent to me during the downtime about why they loved this site...it validated many of the reasons why I started the site in the first place.  

One of the great things that happened during the hiatus, is that I got a new co-contributor who will be alternating weeks with me.  Michelle (machereeves) was part of the group that contributed 'The Smiley Whore Chronicles' when the site first opened, and was part of the group walking the last two AIDS Walk LA events with me.  We're both looking forward to getting a little more creative and having more fun with the site...so look for more features beyond the daily news. 

Oh, and how excited are we that Scrubs will be reunited and happiness returns on Tuesday?!

Finally...right?

With all my best regards,
Amy

5 comments:

Anonymous,  May 24, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Welcome back!! I love the new look. :)

ALLY2HisHeart May 24, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Welcome back!! This place was sorely missed. But I did know where and how to find YOU! LOL

Michelle will be an awesome addition. And that will leave you both to have a life outside of here as well. Win/win for all!

Love the new look! Glad ya'a;; are back!

Ally
www.jasonthompson.org

Anonymous,  May 24, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

I miss coming to this website everyday. Welcome back!

Anonymous,  May 25, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

I have really come to enjoy going to this site for updates and news. Glad you guys are back! =)

Yay for some happy Scrubs this week!!! I can't wait! It's been a looooooooooong time coming.

Unknown May 25, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

OMG... so glad you're back! You are not allowed to do that again! Lol. While my boyfriend was thrilled he did not have to compete with the Scrubs Hub, he did complain I was too grumpy w/o it. Hee. Seriously, welcome back you were MISSED!!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP