- Have a happy 33rd birthday Jason Thompson!!
- We have sad news that Scrubs fan Noelle Natoli (known at YankessFan and bleedpinstripes), age 23, passed away on Sunday. Tributes and condolences may be sent to the family at http://www.mem.com/ContentDisplay.aspx?ID=17790190, where you can leave a message. Her family has also set up a scholarship fund in her memory if you'd like to make a donation - Special Needs Child Scholarship Fund in Memory of Noelle Marie Natoli Washovia Bank 3750 Oleander Dr. Wilmington NC 28403. If you'd like to send in your donation in with the group on the Scrubs board, click here or contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TV Guide Canada lists the standout performances of the millenium and lists Jason Thompson as Patrick dealt with his HIV scare as #15
- Serial Drama is frustrated with the redundancy of Scrubs 3rd party storyline, and Addicted to GH is suspicious of Lisa
- An article about James Franco's appearance and how General Hospital is the most violent show on television
By clicking on ‘Read More’, you understand that you will be reading the latest Scrubs-related spoilers and speculations …some of which are pretty reliable and others may be designed to incite panic/false hope in a fanbase. Enter at your own risk!!
Special thanks to the Scrubbies relaying this information…here are the Spoilers and Speculations for the day:
Expected GH Scrubs airdates (breakdowns from Lisa - in black, CGS, SOS, SON)
week of November 16 (Spoiler pics 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 )
Tuesday, November 17th: Robin is slightly unsettled when Patrick’s ex-girlfriend sends him a thank you gift which reminds him of his younger, wilder college days
Wednesday, November 18th: Patrick’s a bit uneasy when his ex-girlfriend Lisa strikes up a friendship with Robin.
week of November 23 (3 spoiler pics)
Monday, November 23rd: Matt hits it off with Lisa.
Wednesday, November 25th: Robin, Sam and Molly play matchmaker with Mac and Alexis.
Thursday November 26th: (”GH” Encore Presentation: November 20, 2009) Elizabeth nearly comes clean with Lucky. Sonny and Jason walk into a trap. Jason’s stalker makes a strange move. “Spiderman” star James Franco debuts in the role of Franco.
Friday November 27th: “GH” will not air today.
none at the time of this post
none at the time of this post
:: Could be Complete Fiction - Don't Believe Most of it::
Soap Opera Source Message board (source)
Thanks Kali for info on Patrick/Robin, U Rock!!!. Why does Lisa send Patrick a thank you gift and why is Robin unnerved about this? Is Lisa going to purposely cause angst for Patrick and Robin? How does Matt play into this?
Matt and Lisa enjoy some flirtation.
Kali thanks for all the informaton on Patrick/Robin storyline. Do you know why Lisa and Robin are becoming friends? Is there a hidden agenda? Is Lisa a new love interest for Matt? What do Patrick and Robin think about Matt/Lisa clicking? Do you know if GH is planning on keeping this character as part of the hospital? TIA
Besides flirting I don't know.
Olivia was chem tested with Patrick last year.
Hi Kali, thanks for the information on Scrubs? Do u know why Lisa befriends Robin? Do u know if Lisa has an agenda? What kind of angst is Patrick/Robin going to have? Will they stand together as a couple going thru this angst? Is this storyline going to be a "Fatal Attraction" or "Single White Female" vibe? TIA
Yes she befriends Robin. I have no idea about Lisa's potential psychosis or her motivations. Robin has some other things outside of this story coming up as well.
Do you know if Patrick and Robin spend Thanksgiving together? Is Emma around?
They do spend Thanksgiving together. No idea when we'll next see Emma. Babies aren't a focus unless they're in a storyline. I don't know when she's on in a random scene because those don't get spoiled usually.
Daytime Dish/Backup Board (source and source):
An early midlife crisis for Patrick , A wild ex girlfriend who sees old Patrick in Matt, which makes Robin very uncomfortable. And a secret from the past. Causes trouble for Robin and Patrick
Elizabeth confides in Robin about Nikolas on Dec. 1.