Wednesday, June 24, 2009

6/24 Heard in the Waiting Room


By clicking below on read more you'll find the latest Scrubs spoiler and speculation detail. Note that spoiler refers to information which is most likely to be true and speculation is talk and discussion that should be taken with a grain of salt!

What we know to be true ...

Lisa's Spoilers (Thanks Lisa!) from The Scrubs Board

Week of June 22nd - Spoiler Pics
Tuesday, June 23 - Patrick and Robin set out to solve a murder mystery.

Week of June 29th
Tuesday, June 30 - Maxie is disappointed when Robin explains courtly love means not having sex.
Wednesday, July 1 - Robin admits to Alexis she’s starting to think Mayor Floyd is innocent.
Thursday, July 2 - Robin comes up with a new theory about Brianna’s murder, which Andrea overhears.

Week of July 6th
Wednesday, July 8 - Patrick grows suspicious of Alexis.

The media doesn't lie ... (yeah right!)

ABC Hotsheet, week of June 22nd
As for the investigation into the death of the mayor's mistress, Patrick and Robin have come up with a pretty solid case against the Mayor himself. Perhaps even solid enough to get him arrested. But look for a big reveal involving two Port Charlesians that will turn the whole case on its head. Oh, and Alexis is involved in a whopper of a bombshell too.

SOW, via SZ
Week of June 22nd
Patrick and Robin conclude Brianna was murdered
Andrea attacks Matt

Week of June 29
Robin/Patrick discover a horrible mistake

SON SPOILERS: WEEK OF JUNE 22, 2009
Ric and Andrea are revealed to be in an unholy alliance. Patrick and Robin confront the mayor after deducing that Brianna was murdered after going over her autopsy. The mayor insists that he would have never killed Brianna because he truly loved her. Robin and Patrick witness a volatile Andrea attacking Matt on Wednesday, June 24, accusing him of ruining her husband's career. On Thursday, June 25, Ric is sure everything is going his way as he informs Andrea that the Drake men hired him to represent then in the malpractice case. Mac and Alexis are confronted with the suspicion that Brianna was murdered. Upon being arrested, on Friday, June 26, Mayor Floyd makes a shocking public announcement that leaves Alexis stunned and humiliated.

SOD from SD
Floyd is arrested for the murder of his mistress. JB says that Floyd's going down, he's not going down by himself so he tells makes the declaration that he had an affair with Alexis. He's trying to divert the attention of his arrest and charging that because of their affair, Alexis is not qualified to do her job. He's pointing the finger at Alexis, claiming that she's a woman scorned and it's her self righteous anger that's fueling this scandal. Kristina is humiliated. JB says that Floyd is heartless & he couldn't help but think of NY's former governor Eliot Spitzer and how what his family endured was heartbreaking. With Spinelli, Sam, Robin, and Patrick on the case, new evidence arises by weeks end that could vindicate Floyd. Another suspect comes to light.

Latest Scrubs Speculation @the Dish ... which is quite possibly false and should be taken with a grain of salt

Can't stick around so I am just going to drop this here:
We will be working on three promos next week which should run for about a month beginning mid-July.
One is all about summer sex and is supposed to include Sonny/Claudia, Scrubs, Jasam, Rebecca/Nik, Liz/Nik (Me: WTF?), Liz/Lucky and Johnny/Olivia
One is about a murder mystery that is ensemble. Haven't really looked at the outline on this one so you guys probably know more about it than me, but I do remember Scrubs and Alexis are in it. Also a lot of folks I do not know.
The third is on renewed relationships and is Jasam heavy.
Also heard they are working on a "meet the characters of ABC daytime" spot for Soapnet.
I asked about a new opening and was told it is "on the agenda."
That is all I know right now. I am really behind as I do not even know who half the characters are in the first two promos. I do know we will be using some new scenes, but also a lot that have already aired as we are doing some archival work all the way back to 2005 - especially for the Jasam and LL2 stuff.
I will drop stuff off this week in the IL as I come across it and then this weekend we can gossip and you guys can give me your POVs on who the hell some of these characters are.
Adboy

The real AdBoy logged into his account at the old board and confirmed for us that we've had an impostor in our midst. The recent drops by "AdBoy" on this board were by a faker.

Here's the link to the real AdBoy's post on the old board for confirmation.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 24, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Love the SCRUBS. Love them in the investigation plot. They act and looks like a real couple. Jason and Kimberly chemistry is so great on GH. Sometimes I wonder if they are acting or is this for real. Keep up the GOOD WORK.

k June 24, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

I agree with you sometimes I wonder if they are acting or is it for real. I mean looks real to me!!! I am just glad they have a story, still wish they showed more Scrubs, I mean even on days they are on it seems like they don't have alot of scenes. I guess if they were in the Mob of Port Charles we could not get enough of them!!

k June 24, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

I agree with you sometimes I wonder if they are acting or is it for real. I mean looks real to me!!! I am just glad they have a story still wish they showed more Scrubs, I mean even on days they are on it seems like they don't have alot of scenes. I guess if they were in the mob of Port Charles we could not get enough of them!!

k June 24, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Sorry about the double post my computer has problems, helped out by my 2 year old. I still have not figured out what she did!!!

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP