Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm BAAAAAACK!


I have definitely been MIA from this whole 'Fashion Patrol' thing. I havn't found it in me to post anything because they've basically been putting Robin in scrubs the past few months. I guess it makes sense though, right? After all she is a genious doctor and everything. It just saddens me to see them put her in scrubs ALL THE TIME. What about a little sexy dress? It could be covered up by her lab coat until 'nookie' time with sweater vest boy....er-- Patrick. Not that I'm complaining though, I mean JT looks fine of all kinds in those vests. Makes me wanna--never mind.


So I found this lovely dress. The one that Robin was wearing when she walked in on AnNoah hooking up. It's by Marc Jacobs, so ofcourse that means it costs an arm and a leg. BUUUUT, I thought I'd share it with you anyway, in case any of you Scrubbies were secret millionaires, or just happened to 'accendentally' buy it with your Husbands card. It's called a Poppy Striped Pleaded Bust Halter Dress. As I said previously it's by Marc Jacobs, and it's priced at $276.oo. If anyone would like me to find a copy-cat version, for a lower price, just PM me on the Scrubs Board (vic).

1 comments:

Amy August 15, 2007 at 7:08 AM  

Yay!! Thanks for finding that Vic! They're having Robin wear some really cute things lately...when she's not wearing the lab coat.

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP